Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mack's finally released!




Since a good number of people here seem to think that a model of Mack would be useless for people here, I've created...


(Click it.)
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on April 17, 2013, 03:38:12 AM
Mack's finally released!




Since a good number of people here seem to think that a model of Mack would be useless for people here, I've created...


(Click it.)
damn it! I love it! and let me try that, I am really eager about this one
Stupid Tinypic :C

I know it's not much, but I've updated Bowyer. Not much, just some tweaks to hair shape and button textures, plus a few extra polygons around his waist for nicer bending.
Click for my stuff:


It's not exactly one of my custom-for-Brawl models, but I'm putting it here anyway.



Check the first post for download link and full details.
Click for my stuff:


Haha! Whoa!

Something that has NOTHING to do with SMRPG.

Very nice!


For a while, I have wondered what it would be like if some of the models I have made were in Subspace Emissary. With help from DinnerSonic, I was able to put these together using assets from various SSE levels. Just as Subspace Emissary never needed words to convey the message, I will let the images speak for themselves. They were rendered in Cinema 4D and composited in Fireworks.











Click for my stuff:



Quote from: Peardian on May 11, 2013, 05:17:11 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gorgeous work there. Especially the one with Link and Fox.

Mother of pearl, Peardian. You are one magnificent dastard.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

wow that looks if Nintendo really made these in the cutscenes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice nice work, man! I was always thinking, it's actually possible to replace the .thp files for the SSE (and the opening screen, if you so desire), so if you really wanted to you could actually animate your own cutscenes. Especially at this quality. Heck, I might just do that myself, hahaha.


[censored] Peardian. Those are beautiful.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Peardian......I would love you even more if got a job at Namco just to work on SSB4. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Aww, thanks everyone. Sadly, I am really bad at animating (and I don't like it either) and I'm not fond of posing, either. Otherwise, these would be short video clips instead of single frames.
Click for my stuff:



Mother of Cutscenes, how did you and DinnerSonic make those so perfectly? :patrick:
I'd love to see the other models in cutscenes, especially Vivian.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.