Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's Halloween, so you know what that means! It's time for a very spooky 1920x1080 surprise!


Click me!


This also counts as a teaser for my next project. I haven't even started on his Brawl-style textures yet, so it will still be a while.
Click for my stuff:


You gonna make the actual Antasma as well? I would love for him to be playable in his actual form.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


After you do that, could you do Cackletta and her Bat form? I forsee someone making a PSA for one of them, and the two are pretty similar, infact they were so similar I was expecting either for it to be Cackletta using a new name and form, or for them to be related...maybe they were going to be related in an earlier form of the game, similar to how Rosalina was going to be related to Peach in an earlier form of Galaxy.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@Segtendo: It's probably not much of a spoiler to say yes, I hope to. I had originally hoped to have his normal form as part of the Halloween image, but due to the time constraint, I instead focused on making the Dark Stone and preparing the render. It could still be weeks before they're both done, however.

@StupidMarioFan1: As I have said before, I do not do requests. Maybe I will some time in the future if I feel like it, but right now I have enough ideas planned to last me over a year.

And that is all I will say right now regarding future plans.
Click for my stuff:


Oh yah, sorry I forgot you don't do requests, but I hope you do understand us asking for certain characters, I mean your models are just so f-ing amazing!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Good news and bad news. The bad news is that Antasma is currently on the backburner. The good news is the reason why: I'm working on animating Bowser's Keep! Yes, waiting on DSX8 was taking too long, so I went and got BrawlBox and tried a hand at animating myself. I'm only doing the animation, though, so I still have to rely on DSX8 for the other parts. Still, this means major progress on the stage for the first time in months, and as long as things go smoothly, the stage may even be done before the end of the month!
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on November 09, 2013, 12:23:53 AM
Good news and bad news. The bad news is that Antasma is currently on the backburner. The good news is the reason why: I'm working on animating Bowser's Keep! Yes, waiting on DSX8 was taking too long, so I went and got BrawlBox and tried a hand at animating myself. I'm only doing the animation, though, so I still have to rely on DSX8 for the other parts. Still, this means major progress on the stage for the first time in months, and as long as things go smoothly, the stage may even be done before the end of the month!

Indeed good news! Do we get a glimpse?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Well, I'd post a screenshot, but it would just look like a picture of the stage in BrawlBox...

so instead, I'm going to finally release this:

Bowser's Keep Stage Animation Plan

This is the rough animation plan I am using. Pardon the wall colors, that's for my own use. Please note that we'll only be doing the shiny effect on the floor if there is enough file space left when the rest is done.
Click for my stuff:


Could you possible send these models to Nintendo to use as bases for Smash bros 4? I mean I know you get told this a lot and I've said it before but we just can't get over how amazing your models are because you make them in the style of Brawl while keeping them true to their actual appearances and they fit.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

agreed. wish catgirl without salad was easier to work with. I wanted to bring in that abomination to my roster and troll my friends with her

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Peardian on November 09, 2013, 12:23:53 AM
Good news and bad news. The bad news is that Antasma is currently on the backburner. The good news is the reason why: I'm working on animating Bowser's Keep! Yes, waiting on DSX8 was taking too long, so I went and got BrawlBox and tried a hand at animating myself. I'm only doing the animation, though, so I still have to rely on DSX8 for the other parts. Still, this means major progress on the stage for the first time in months, and as long as things go smoothly, the stage may even be done before the end of the month!
Excellent!  Now I can finally start getting around to the theme again.  School is a serious load on my back...

Quote from: Gnorcteen on November 09, 2013, 06:01:06 AM
agreed. wish catgirl without salad was easier to work with. I wanted to bring in that abomination to my roster and troll my friends with her

Oh shoot, I need to rig those weapons. Seriously, she's THIS close to done.


Quote from: Spex130 on November 10, 2013, 03:53:44 AM
Oh shoot, I need to rig those weapons. Seriously, she's THIS close to done.
hoping for it to be featured on the main blog page. i will be hearing at least 15 WTFs when shes seen battling

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 05:19:47 AM

wait who was she over again, Samus?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Good news! Bowser's Keep is released as a fully-functioning stage hack! Huzzah!


Here are my suggestions for music to listen to on the stage:

Official Stage Music
(coming soon)

Primary Suggestions
Bowser's Keep (Second Visit) - Super Mario RPG
Fight Against a Somewhat Stronger Monster - Super Mario RPG
Docaty Mountain Railroad - Super Mario RPG
And My Name's Booster - Super Mario RPG
Castle / Boss / Fortress - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Bowser Battle - Super Mario World
Bowser's Road - Super Mario 64
Bowser's Theme / Ultimate Bowser - Super Mario 64
Bowser's Rage - Paper Mario
Castle - New Super Mario Bros.
Bowsers Battle - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Bowser's Villa 1 - Super Princess Peach
Bowser Battle - Paper Mario: Sticker Star


Secondary Suggestions
Let's Go Down the Midas River - Super Mario RPG
Margarie Margarita - Super Mario RPG
Bowser Battle - Super Mario Bros. 3
Trojan Bowser - Paper Mario
King Bowser Arrives - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Bowser's Castle - Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Bowser's Castle - Mario Kart Wii
Super Bowser World 3 - Super Paper Mario
Bowser Battle - Super Mario Galaxy 2
Click for my stuff:


I am most impressed. this stage is amazing, especially with the bowser battle from mario galaxy 1.
and now I wait for more character hacks... or that flying croc stage. DKC2 is in my top 5 SNES games.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524