Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hmm... what have you been working on recently, Peardian? it's been a while since a progress update.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

@kadapunny: DSX8 was the one who handled the stage import, not me. Ask him instead.

@Gnorc: The reason I don't have anything to show right now is that I diverted all my attention to getting the stage hack finished. And with the release of the new BrawlBox, I've been busy exporting all stage models to the Models Resource because I can. I've also had a lot of work at... work, so that hasn't helped either. I haven't given up on any of my model plans, but there's no guarantee I will have anything finished by 2014.
Click for my stuff:



Didn't you at one point make the bat-form of Antasma, along with the Dream Stone? I was looking into making Dreamy Bowser (the final boss version not Bowser in Luigi's dreams), and I'd love to use your Dream Stone in it if that was okay. :-\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 15, 2013, 06:50:32 PM
Didn't you at one point make the bat-form of Antasma, along with the Dream Stone? I was looking into making Dreamy Bowser (the final boss version not Bowser in Luigi's dreams), and I'd love to use your Dream Stone in it if that was okay. :-\
Yes, though what you saw was the Dark Stone.
Click for my stuff:


so I asked this before... but who's kebako over, samus?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Quote from: Spex130 on December 16, 2013, 04:28:56 AM
Pit, because wings.
makes sense, since pit's a righty, and CG-w/o-S amputated her right arm for a minigun

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

You know if you can, what if there was a PSA for mario RPG mario? I could explain some changes...
Things like, Side special would chuck a shell by kicking it, or up special would be similar in terms of movement to ike's aether, since he'd hop up and then down with a crash. What if also Mario's final smash would either be chucking literally a WAVE of shells (or if wii's cannot hold this much memory) he'd go into a SMBZ styled frenzy, but like link's final smash... except he'd just beat them up with fiery hands.

I'm assuming that you mean that if a PSA was made, Peardian would have a reason to make a RPG Mario, since he's have major body differences, a PSA would allow for Mario to be resized.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I don't do PSAs, or any sort of character hack for that matter. As I said before, I have no plans to make SMRPG Mario or SMRPG Bowser or anything of the sort, nor do I have any plans on making any character animation sets, even for my own creations.
Click for my stuff:



Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 17, 2013, 11:58:06 PM
Hey Peardian, ever thought of revisiting the Flying Krock?
that would be fun to go over the halberd... but with no stage hazards, and a rel that would remove the set camera zooms.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Revisiting it? It's still my most recent finished creation. I already have plans for what to work on, and working on things takes time. If someone wants to take a stab at importing the Krock, they're welcome to, but I'm going to be doing my own thing.
Click for my stuff:


I still haven't made any progress on anything yet, but I did finish exporting and uploading every single non-Adventure stage to the Models Resource. Enjoy!
Click for my stuff: