Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I agree with the thoughts on Mars Snake. Maybe make the camo like the fire camo? Always loved how Martime Snake has the Bubble Camo, for example.

Mars Snake: The cammo pattern would look badass if you put it like active magma
What exactly does this thread do?



The Mars Falco and Maritime Wolf on the previous page were both great; not much I can see against about either of them.

I like the squares camo too. With the right colour alterations, it will make a perfect pattern for the camo.

Been out of the loop for a WHILE. Sup guys. I'm glad someone picked up Mars Falco from me because I was banging my head against the wall on him. Tried all these color combinations with different feathers and he would look good from time to time, but never did he look both "Mars" and look "Falco" at the same time. Tough stuff. But I think you guys are getting closer.

In particular, I really like this rendition.


I do like Xeno's version too, but it does feel a little less "Mars" to me.


In fact, I think the color scheme for the clothes on the first version is almost perfect. Xeno's looks good, and looks more like an actual texture, but it also looks a hell of a lot like Falco's default red. :/



...Yeah boi. Dude I'm all about this Wolf.

This vibrance...


...with these values.




Aaaaaand I took a stab at Mars Falco, I'm at least gonna upload one of these. Tell me what you think.

I like LT 1, but that's just me :0
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I honestly would be fine with ANY of those falcos. They all look like winners to me lol
-pending-

March 27, 2013, 01:36:10 AM #204 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 02:04:00 AM by Zacheart
For the Falcos, DK-3 looks the best to me. Although I think the clothes in general need a tad bit more red.

Really like the squares color idea. For a mgs fan I'm surprised I did not think that myself. I'll get on that soon. Great ideas. As for falco I like 5md.



Working off of the squares idea.

1 Is just the applied camo to a revamped texture, 2 Is a bit more to the actual MGS3 game with darker ammo packs and 3 is added buckles which I really thing ties in well.

Ultimately, I thing the final product will derive from the combination of to of these.
I will definitely reedit the saturation of the colors.



March 27, 2013, 08:55:22 PM #208 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 08:56:18 PM by Zacheart
The 3rd Snake looks the best to me. Just redo the colors a bit like ya said, and bam, it'd be perfect.