Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 04:56:41 AM by TheDevicer
Dissatisfied with vBrawl's bland colors and inconsistent team palettes, the people who worked on the projects below aimed to create a more cohesive set of team re-colors for each member of the cast. The projects below started off as nothing more than a way for a few users of the now closed Project: M side of smashmods.com to have some fun. Though that remains true, the initiate evolved as it was worked on until the point where it is at today. We hope you enjoy using them as much as we enjoyed creating them.

January 04, 2013, 04:19:19 AM #1 Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:31:56 AM by Shun_One


This is a community effort. If you'd like to contribute textures or help with critiquing, simply post here.

Here is how the work-flow works:
1. Create texture to follow the theme
2. Post a preview here to receive feed-back from members
3. Make adjustments, then repost for more feed-back
4. Repeat 1-3 until you and a majority of people are satisfied
5. Post completed texture here

Want to help but don't what colors make Mars? Use this guide:


In-Progress:
Project Mars COMPLETE


Previews

Bowser
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

King Dedede
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Diddy Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Donkey Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Falco
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ivysaur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Meta Knight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mr. Game & Watch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pikachu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Olimar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

R.O.B.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sheik
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Snake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Squirtle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wario
Classic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Biker
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yoshi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zelda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

CSPs
Default
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SJS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
BPs
Default
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SJS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stock Icons
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

January 04, 2013, 04:20:03 AM #2 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:40:48 PM by Apples



Full Download w/Easy Installation
http://www.mediafire.com/?sb99x36yons7r6h


Previews
Bowser
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Captain Olimar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

King Dedede
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Diddy Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Donkey Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Falco
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Game and Watch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ivysaur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Metaknight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pikachu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

R.O.B.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sheik
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Snake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Squirtle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yoshi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zelda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CSP's
Default
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

by SJS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

by Shun_One
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BP's
Default
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

by SJS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stock Icons
Default
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 04, 2013, 04:20:18 AM #3 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:49:29 PM by TheDevicer

Bowser
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

King Dedede
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Diddy Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Donkey Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Falco
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ivysaur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Meta Knight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mr. Game&Watch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Olimar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pikachu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

R.O.B.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sheik
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Snake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Squirtle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yoshi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zelda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Character Select Portraits
Default CSPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SJS CSPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Other CSPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Default BPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SJS BPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stock Icons
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Old Versions
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ol' Maritime "align=center"'s looking as good as ever. Now that this is all in one thread, I need to rework Mariyoshi already.

Hah, so I finally found where is the Minty-Mars-Maritime rain coming from!

Yeah. The main post is eventually going to explain some stuff and where we're going with this. Oh, and PM 2.5 [align=center] totally needs a nerf.

Hype. Thought I'd hate this but it's actually quite nice having it all in one thread.
Can't wait to do nothing but complain. : D

Actually. This larger art-ish community will really help the project! Can't wait to see what people can bring to the table!

I'd like to ask you guys to remove the mission bits. I'll be including that in the OP.

Speaking of Wario, I guess I'll claim him (both versions) for Project: Mars. Although if I recall correctly, Biker shouldn't take much changing at all.

Doesn't he have like two redish textures? Oddly enough, I think it's stnadard Wario that I think will be the harder one here. I'll get started on Link as soon as I've got my standard maritime CSPs up. Kinda busy atm.

Take your time guys. I feel like the project will go much smoother over here for some reason.

I'll be uploading Dedede as soon as I make some portraits for him. I decided to just go with the standard triangles version and I'll upload the Axe one for Hotdogturtle since he asked for it.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

January 05, 2013, 08:09:40 PM #12 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:43:10 PM by TheDevicer
Cool. I've got the same feel. I'll try to have something up for the OP in the near future. In the meantime, is there something you feel that ought to be included in that post?

EDIT: Just uploaded my maritime standard CSPs. We're still missing a few, I think ROB and the ICs are among those. If needed, I can take care of them, but I still have all my SJS ones to do as well. It'd be nice if we could have the CSPs wrapped up and we could make the direct download for maritime. Is there anything we need to do to update the minties or whatnot before 1.5 pack can be uploaded? Or has it already been done?

I'd like to aport one or two textures to da project  (you know to kill some time since I cant import nothing and I miss submitting stuff to the vault) so where do I sign?

This is what was missing when I made my list minus your standard CSPs. I haven't seen any of those, too, but they just may not have been posted.

Missing CSPs: ICs, Ike, Mr. Glow&Watch, R.O.B., Sonic
Missing SJS-CSPs: Bowser, Shun's Captain Falcon, Falco, Fox, ICs, Jigglypuff, Link, Lucario, MK, Ness, Olimar, R.O.B., Sonic

I haven't checked what's missing for Minty, but I found neither SJS-Pit nor SJS-ZSS while I integrated those textures into my build. I've got Pit split up so I can do him, I just didn't come around to it yet. I was mostly occupied with custom projects, so I didn't do much for this one. All I have is an edited Mars-Peach-SJS-CSP (the hair looked weird to me - it still does to a lesser extent) and one version of Mars-Jigglypuff stock and SJS-CSP.

Has anybody played with Minty Lucario? I felt like he could be too light, but I can't say for sure because I just darkened him before I put him ingame.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.