Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 24, 2014, 12:06:58 AM #585 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:08:52 AM by Scout
Marz Mewtwo update #2: Oxidation

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: February 24, 2014, 12:08:52 AM

Quote from: Rage83(Xenov) on February 23, 2014, 10:54:13 PM
I did a bit to our boy:


That is sooo much better! Also, let us set some standards, all characters in this recolour project has no changed weaponry, so it is best not to break that pattern.

Quote from: Rage83(Xenov) on February 23, 2014, 09:43:27 PM
I would suggest changing the red sleeves, using the default blue Roy's hair color(It's different than default Roy) and adjusting the darker blues towards more of an aqua. :)
For the record, Roy's sleeves never change color no matter what color is selected.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Rage83(Xenov) on February 24, 2014, 12:53:29 AM
Thanks Shun, but I already knew that about Roy's default colors. The red sleeves look kind of awkward in this case, though.
No worries. Mainly pointing this out for the benefit of people who don't know. Xeno typically doesn't like to edit things that don't normally change colors in order to keep these looking as "official" as possible if that were such a thing.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Both the direct and brawl vault post for Mars Sheik are Mars Snake.

Will the colours replace the default costumes for characters who use their original pallete as one of the team colours? Eg, Bowser's original colour being the green team, would that be replaced with Minty Bowser? Sorry if someone's already explained this I'm a bit of a noob and am unsure
Friend code: 2450-7668-1022

You would have to replace them yourself, but yes, that is generally the idea behind the project; Giving everyone a standardized team color so as to better differentiate them.

This thread beats the world KCMM record of the most necroposted thread of all time.

Gather up peeps its time to celebrate.


Quote from: Scout on December 26, 2014, 02:25:21 PM
This thread beats the world KCMM record of the most necroposted thread of all time.

Gather up peeps its time to celebrate.
<.< just a bunch of savages in this thread...eh?  :>.>:


Wait so is this complete? And do I have to download everything for Mars separately?
"If I add a signature, then it looks like I'm not new to the forums, right?" - Me

Is this dead?
"If I add a signature, then it looks like I'm not new to the forums, right?" - Me