Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 12, 2014, 10:30:17 AM
please add alfonzo in there...
if you can find a model of him.. then i shall!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

quick someone rip from windwaker
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


spirit tracks*

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

wind waker seems like a better option...
it would only need a retexture anyway...

That Spirit Tracks stage is looking purty good so far.

More on the 3DS stage here, I finished the main focus of the Pushmo transformation save for animating it. Avert your eyes if stretched textures make you heave, I haven't fixed them on the 3DS itself yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Does that size seem alright for the stage in general or should I tweak it some more?

I like the design, but I feel like the stage elements should pop out of the top screen to emphasize the 3D aspect rather than just being "there." Would be cool to see, like, Mallo at the top or something, but that's asking for a bit much.

Quote from: Angelglory on February 12, 2014, 08:39:33 PM
That Spirit Tracks stage is looking purty good so far.

More on the 3DS stage here, I finished the main focus of the Pushmo transformation save for animating it. Avert your eyes if stretched textures make you heave, I haven't fixed them on the 3DS itself yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Does that size seem alright for the stage in general or should I tweak it some more?
nice... i likes it. if only tiki tong had a model; i would kill for his hands to be platforms while he watches in the background

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

February 15, 2014, 12:10:41 AM #472 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 12:47:57 AM by Syvkal
Ok so a few updates:
I decided to scrap that broken Summit stage, I didn't want to faff with the shaders and whatever else I needed to change to make the stage blend together better. The ice and rocks just contrasted too much =/

Here's a request I picked up yesterday that I've been working on:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's 'technically' finished (as in I'm uploading it to the Vault shortly - :edit: Here it is), but I'm posting it on the work shop because in my eyes it's unfinished. If anyone wants to pick this up and tweak lighting/shaders/colours to make them all look more professional feel free ^-^ But when you don't know what you're doing, it's incredibly tedious doing trial and error in the hopes of getting it right xD

Oh also, I'm working on something hopefully awesome. If I have any success, I'll upload some screenshots to here probably by tomorrow =]

So many distractions... I need to finish my Nimbus/BeanValley stage at some point >.<

beautiful

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

February 15, 2014, 12:50:02 AM #474 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:35:46 AM by Syvkal
Thanks :)
Forgot to mention, the only other issue is that I had to use Suicune's attack animation, as I couldn't find a 'Wait' animation... =/
If anyone knows where I could find one, I would appreciate that =]

Oh and I updated my last post with the link, just in case anyone does decide they want to spruce up the lighting/shader stuff :D

:EDIT:

Also I have a quick question. If you load a stage and in-game it's completely pitch black, what does that mean?
I believe it's something to do with having the wrong .rel files, but is there something specific within my stage .pac I can change to make it work?
I'm trying to use a non standard stage .rel file, so I don't have any stages I can use as a base to go with it =/

So I started on working with stage modeling, started around 4 days ago and already got my first stage pretty much done, but I'm pretty horrid with lighting.

Dreamland
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's really upsetting me because I have all of the transparency/specular maps and textures done but cant figure out scenedata/materials/shaders for the life of me.


February 28, 2014, 02:47:35 AM #476 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 02:55:47 AM by LlamaJuice
I was having a similar issue on my transparent objects.

To fix it I went into the tree's material and made sure these settings were set like this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: February 28, 2014, 02:55:47 AM

Quote from: Syvkal on February 15, 2014, 12:50:02 AM
Also I have a quick question. If you load a stage and in-game it's completely pitch black, what does that mean?

I've only seen that when my fog gets corrupted in the SCN0.  Delete the fog and recreate it or import a different SCN0 overtop your current one.

hi all, NOOB here, So i am having some trouble importing certainstage textures, for example in FOURSIDE I tried to use a different texture for the moon, but when playing the game a sort of blurry square is where the moon should be, I get the same problem on the donkey kong stage trying to import a different image over DK. So far I have made sure the .png images im using are the same diameters as the ones im replacing. and I have indexed the images to 255.  should i not be indexing them? or am i doing something else wrong? thanks in advance :)

Quote from: LAVieEnRose on March 11, 2014, 06:12:01 AM
hi all, NOOB here, So i am having some trouble importing certainstage textures, for example in FOURSIDE I tried to use a different texture for the moon, but when playing the game a sort of blurry square is where the moon should be, I get the same problem on the donkey kong stage trying to import a different image over DK. So far I have made sure the .png images im using are the same diameters as the ones im replacing. and I have indexed the images to 255.  should i not be indexing them? or am i doing something else wrong? thanks in advance :)
make the images be 256, not 255
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Syvkal on February 15, 2014, 12:10:41 AM
I need to finish my Nimbus/BeanValley stage at some point >.<
Oooooooo!  Yes you do!  I want to see that!