Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.



Hello everyone. So, I'm currently working on my first "proper" stage import for the first time in my 3 years of Brawl modding.


If I could throw money through the screen, I would.




how should look like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Close enough... Just need to remove a few things...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

alfia sure did a hard work modeling that stage (its from MMD :v)
but the probleme is the fence transparency, the stages light and the collisions D:
the fence grab part transports the character to somewhere in the outer space DD:
(yes, I do many things at the same time)

Progress

[spoiler]


BB preview




In-game. Speaking of which, I'll add transparency soon.



May 04, 2014, 07:19:58 PM #501 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 07:36:47 PM by Leon Exodio
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 04, 2014, 06:38:20 PM
Progress

[spoiler]


BB preview




In-game. Speaking of which, I'll add transparency soon.


i made that stage before but i stopped because i could not find a good place to fight on but good job soo far

I think fighting on the roof would be nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





I'm having way too much fun.


Loving what i'm seeing can't wait for the final results :)

Also i was debating updating my guide to stages as i know it's outdated as hell and really needs to be updated though since i was away for so long i don't know what i should add/modify as i know alot has changed.
Any suggestions? Sorry if this in the wrong place but i do know alot of stage gurus frequent here

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 05, 2014, 12:31:07 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I'm having way too much fun.
we need a captain falcon with a big smiling head as one of the racers

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I want
an explain
about collisions and lightings

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 05, 2014, 12:46:23 AM
we need a captain falcon with a big smiling head as one of the racers

Best idea since underwear!


Quote from: Kyouma Satsuki on May 05, 2014, 03:11:38 AM
I want
an explain
about collisions and lightings
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45344.0
Not sure about lightings, but there is surely a tutorial about collisions.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 05, 2014, 01:11:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45344.0
Not sure about lightings, but there is surely a tutorial about collisions.

Mewtwo did make one about lighting. It is truly simple, helpful, and makes a huge difference in a stage.