Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nice work :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Wow! Such nice stages!
Talking of Top Gear and Skyloft (although I'm a bit skeptical about the fog...)

new progress.. aka new landing spot
[spoiler]

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 09, 2014, 01:04:11 AM
new progress.. aka new landing spot
[spoiler]


Hmm... we'll have this stage... soon... soon...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Peardian on September 06, 2014, 09:33:06 PM
I guess this belongs here...



I recreated Butter Building from Kirby Fighters Deluxe! It would be nice to see it made into a working Brawl stage, but the people I asked either said no or didn't answer. Still, the model is complete at least.

I'm up for it. Both me and Leon are.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: youngsora1 on September 13, 2014, 01:52:39 PM
Plenty of people have already done this. So what was the point of creating it?

If you paid attention, you should know that there is no version like this one.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


September 14, 2014, 01:01:34 PM #743 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 01:08:11 PM by Syvkal
Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 13, 2014, 01:24:52 PM
For competitive players!

BRAWL HACKS - STATIONARY DELPHINO [for PROJECT M and BRAWL]

Beautifully done, I'll definitely be using that  =]

:edit: As a youtube comment points out, the shading on the buildings resets when the a new platform arrangement appears. Fix that and it will probably be perfect.


So far, so pixely, I just need to add the power pellets in as a bg object and I'm set[I really don't feel like doing the ghosts]
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Syvkal on September 14, 2014, 01:01:34 PM
As a youtube comment points out, the shading on the buildings resets when the a new platform arrangement appears. Fix that and it will probably be perfect.

I made it so it continuously loads the first lighting set while it should be shifting for different sets. However, I forgot to check if it looped properly. I'll still have to figure out how the moving lighting works...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 14, 2014, 03:36:40 PM
I made it so it continuously loads the first lighting set while it should be shifting for different sets. However, I forgot to check if it looped properly. I'll still have to figure out how the moving lighting works...

Alternatively you could always copy the first frame so it is essentially frozen. Might lose some ambience, but it would probably look fine :P

Quote from: Syvkal on September 14, 2014, 03:55:59 PM
Alternatively you could always copy the first frame so it is essentially frozen. Might lose some ambience, but it would probably look fine :P

Don't worry, I'll get it fixed soon. The only reason why I didn't yet is because I'm working on another stage at the moment.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


September 14, 2014, 09:37:41 PM #748 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:40:37 PM by Sandfall
Quote from: Boobsey on September 14, 2014, 03:28:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So far, so pixely, I just need to add the power pellets in as a bg object and I'm set[I really don't feel like doing the ghosts]

I've got a really rough WIP version of this stage back from around the middle of summer where I got ghost hazards and fruit to work.

http://youtu.be/-t0rfVK72UA

Still a LOT of refining to do. I'm also thinking of changing the layout since Smash 4 is already out in Japan and it's only a few weeks away from the US release.

I'll finish it eventually... I've been pretty busy with school and, ever since I joined the PMDT, pretty much all of my modding time has been focused on Project M

Can anyone let me know how to make the stage lighting seem less intense?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]