Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I love that stage idea. If you make the chandeliers big enough you could even have one fall every now and then just to mix it up.

To give you an idea of the scale, each chandelier is roughly the size of the central platform in Norfair.
Click for my stuff:


I'm dying to play the stage. The chandelier crystals already look sexy as [censored] in the 3DS Max preview. Imagine it in-game with all sorts of sexy shaders...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


well seggy... give it like... 2-3 weeks at most... its taking ALOT of time

here's the main stage floor in-game pics

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 22, 2013, 02:45:03 AM #94 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:48:13 AM by -Hero-
Quote from: DSX8 on February 22, 2013, 02:41:09 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice job there.

Can't wait for the release.

well... here's newer pics... :>.>:
[spoiler]


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on February 22, 2013, 03:53:51 AM
well... here's newer pics... :>.>:
[spoiler]




Wow, dat everything! I couldn't possibly do something this good. Fantastic job!

Quote from: Legacy on February 23, 2013, 05:05:30 AM
Wow, dat everything! I couldn't possibly do something this good. Fantastic job!
lol thanks. this is what i learned when doing brinstar depths and great bay's color nodes. its awesome to learn new tricks for stages.

anyways... here's another stage, except this 1 an old 1 im still working on. new lighting, and fog.



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i envisioned that stage much bigger... the arcs look ridiculous compared to mario...

Quote from: joking on February 23, 2013, 11:14:42 AM
i envisioned that stage much bigger... the arcs look ridiculous compared to mario...
heh yeah.. but this is the size that blackjax wanted it to be.. and the stage is pretty big really.. i mean its collisions on each side is in the 110+ range! but it is swimmable ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 26, 2013, 09:25:40 PM #100 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:28:18 PM by pikazz
playing with stage light and fogs to increase the horror and the creepy in a stage!



a cold, unsafe area there you can't see more than your nose! the light isn't final yet, I will adjust it to make it darker and in right angle, almost no light at all.
mostly for machinima purpose but if anyone want it to be released, I can release it
Stupid Tinypic :C

Fog everywhere
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's apparently just "The Kanihira Stage". I guess we'll call it Kanihira



I pretty much remade the whole stage again myself, and demon added the shadows and took the pics.
Still a collaboration.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

damn, looks pretty epic, that DK stage also looks pretty cool

Quote from: pikazz on February 26, 2013, 09:25:40 PM
playing with stage light and fogs to increase the horror and the creepy in a stage!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


a cold, unsafe area there you can't see more than your nose! the light isn't final yet, I will adjust it to make it darker and in right angle, almost no light at all.
mostly for machinima purpose but if anyone want it to be released, I can release it
Please do!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 27, 2013, 06:03:09 AM
It's apparently just "The Kanihira Stage". I guess we'll call it Kanihira

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I pretty much remade the whole stage again myself, and demon added the shadows and took the pics.
Still a collaboration.
BEAUTIFUL! *-*