Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the love of god and all that is holy, someone do Bowser's Keep.



Dude you make me wanna work on my SSF2 stages again XD Nice work as usual you've really improved your skills drastically, [censored] I ask you for help now XD

May 01, 2013, 09:37:56 PM #168 Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 12:45:45 AM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 01, 2013, 04:21:43 PM
Dude you make me wanna work on my SSF2 stages again XD Nice work as usual you've really improved your skills drastically, [censored] I ask you for help now XD

Love you too, man.

Edit:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bpum

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 20, 2013, 07:14:18 AM #170 Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:14:33 PM by SSBBFREAK18
My very first stage in the works :) I'm making a Hanenbow II stage, based off of another setup for that minigame on Electroplankton, I need to raise the trees and try to find a way to delete those extra trees or make them invisible because I don't need/want them but they're connected to my two main bottom trees... any suggestions or help on that part?  
I'm just really excited it's going this well so far for my 1st stage :D
Dixie Kong for SSB4!!

never been a fan of hanenbow...

Quote from: fake_jokekid on May 21, 2013, 01:58:27 PM
never been a fan of hanenbow...

To be honest neither have I, but because you can't put music on the Hanenbow hacks and can't make the characters 3D I figured I'd just make a new one that made it a bit fresher :)
Dixie Kong for SSB4!!

Mute City progress...

[SSBB hack] - Mute City [WIP 3]
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: fake_jokekid on May 21, 2013, 01:58:27 PM
never been a fan of hanenbow...
I hate this stage too...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 25, 2013, 06:24:32 AM
I like how this one completely defecates on the first Mute City WIP.

SSBB Imports - SSBM Mute City (Progress 1)
hah yeah... its a major improvement.. xD

and it all started with the OBJ importing method for MKW.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

enjoy this giant.. willing to have some1 help me animate all 4 of them.. so if your able to, PM me then.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

they all animate the same, but with different orientations, just import 3 more with the same bone names, but with a parent bone that distinguishes them, to rotate it around the moon. :P

Quote from: fake_jokekid on May 29, 2013, 07:58:28 AM
they all animate the same, but with different orientations, just import 3 more with the same bone names, but with a parent bone that distinguishes them, to rotate it around the moon. :P
hah yeah, i know that, but i suck at animating xD

anyways...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady