Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Somebody pleeeeease finish Bowser's Keep!! D: I would but I'm a total n00b
Dixie Kong for SSB4!!

Quote from: SSBBFREAK18 on May 30, 2013, 03:33:40 AM
Somebody pleeeeease finish Bowser's Keep!! D: I would but I'm a total n00b

Sorry to break your noobifull heart, but knowing Mike [DSX8] he won't finish it ANYTIME soon. Your best hope is for someone else with skills, and lots of free time to pick it up, though I do believe that he sent it to Mewtwo to finish? Then I think he said he was gonna finish it himself so God knows when that's gonna be.

Move on sir.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 01, 2013, 09:46:44 PM
Sorry to break your noobifull heart, but knowing Mike [DSX8] he won't finish it ANYTIME soon. Your best hope is for someone else with skills, and lots of free time to pick it up, though I do believe that he sent it to Mewtwo to finish? Then I think he said he was gonna finish it himself so God knows when that's gonna be.

Move on sir.

Mike doesn't finish anything anymore. He's probably busy with important life [censored] right now.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on June 02, 2013, 12:01:44 AM
Mike doesn't finish anything anymore. He's probably busy with important life [censored] right now.

Can't blame him, we all are man.

Important life [censored] is the most common hacker-killing disease
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


i cant believe i did not post this wip.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Looks like some of that classic Zelda XD I approve. Gotta appreciate the classics ;D


Quote from: «Hero» on June 06, 2013, 05:24:24 AM
Ganon's room from A Link to the Past?
yep. thats what i'm working on. gotta make it better.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

June 06, 2013, 07:10:32 PM #189 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 07:11:59 PM by Syeo
Quote from: superben2008 on June 06, 2013, 06:21:01 PM
yep. thats what i'm working on. gotta make it better.
Pwease make the small platforms disappearing after a certain amount of time like that (at 1:13 for example) so it's harder for the players to get on the stage again. Something like Mewtwo2000's OoT Ganon Stage:

Zelda link to the past last boss + ending

Maybe adding those torches and changing light?



Quote from: superben2008 on June 06, 2013, 02:04:15 AM
i cant believe i did not post this wip.

That's really good!
Keep going!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

that kami's lookout looks amazing hope to see it done soon... and that mute city... i don't even know what more can be done xD

Currently working on this:

Things I need to fix currently:
Lights, Collision and model size.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

theres some amazing stages in here its a shame most of them dont get released

still waiting for pokefloats xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

working on V2 of my Skyscraper stage with a way better model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.