Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DarkFire on July 10, 2013, 11:46:13 PM
That's the one from MKWII, right? It looks awesome!
yes it is i made one this stage before but i was the mario kart 64 model but the wii model is wayyy better

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 10, 2013, 11:56:04 PM
yes it is i made one this stage before but i was the mario kart 64 model but the wii model is wayyy better
Yup!
I use the N64 one. I love that lil' hole xD
spiking the enemy inside it, the best way to win!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

.... would any1 like some Metroid Other M stages? i finally got em all named (took a whole day to go through most of the files, what to keep and what not)

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'll take up your offer DSX8, the models could possibly come in handy for future projects.
- Forte


did u nae ALL the files?
or just the scenaries?



Quote from: joke king on July 11, 2013, 04:01:09 PM
did u nae ALL the files?
or just the scenaries?
i named them all... besides the graphic effect files and some monsters/animations/sfx files

edit:
enjoy some final boss room.. will add the other windows, phantoon, and lighting edits later.. already resized the stage

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I will also take those Other M models if it's not too much trouble.

Quote from: Angelglory on July 14, 2013, 02:32:59 AM
I will also take those Other M models if it's not too much trouble.
oh?  which 1 would u like to have?


all thats left is to animate Phantoon, and animate/destroy the glass windows when they break.. and also add the monitors on top.

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: joke king on July 15, 2013, 03:57:05 PM
was the shadow blue?
what.. what shadow?

anyways.. new pics... windows r now animated (i forgot how to do VIS0 for a bit but it came back). might make phantoon smash the windows 5secs into the match, so that u can see it do the first hit after the countdown.

[spoiler]



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 14, 2013, 11:39:03 PM
oh?  which 1 would u like to have?

For the moment I'll just go with the Geothermal Power Plant and whatever goes with it (Including Ridley). I have a pretty cool idea that won't make it a boring flat stage, yay~ But if it somehow doesn't work out then I'd have to research  other possible locations since I haven't played or watched Other M.

Quote from: Angelglory on July 16, 2013, 04:47:56 AM
For the moment I'll just go with the Geothermal Power Plant and whatever goes with it (Including Ridley). I have a pretty cool idea that won't make it a boring flat stage, yay~ But if it somehow doesn't work out then I'd have to research  other possible locations since I haven't played or watched Other M.
haha damn... idk which #'s those r cause i dont have it called "geothermal" .-.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That Phantoom bastard whatever looks creepy bro o_0

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 16, 2013, 05:53:11 AM
haha damn... idk which #'s those r cause i dont have it called "geothermal" .-.
Oh, right, then my guess is that it would be one of the 'volcano' stages. It's the place where you fight Ridley, so it's a huge circular platform surrounded walls and lava.

Quote from: Angelglory on July 16, 2013, 04:21:18 PM
Oh, right, then my guess is that it would be one of the 'volcano' stages. It's the place where you fight Ridley, so it's a huge circular platform surrounded walls and lava.
you have that imported on the vault lol by gamma
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.