Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I din't use Zero Suit Samus' specifically, but I did use a material that used transparenct from some place in Delfino Plaza. That caused the things in the images. I've just tried replacing the shader, and it froze. -_-

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

If you're just trying to do certain parts of it invisible, you don't need a new material and shader: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67159 You just need to change some values and such.

Well, the transparency works mostly, but for some reason when a character guards, everything with transparency turns black (yet keeps it's transparency),  some of the flowers are completely transparent, even though some of them actually use similar or the same material as the flowers that show correctly, and the only texture with semi-transparency doesn't show semi-transparency.
I've also just noticed that the part of the sky that you don't see looks the way it's supposed to while the part that you do see is too dark.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

i found a low poly of bowsers airship

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

ooooh~ Where'd you get that?

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

it was located in the SMG1 iso

edit: well.. might as well try my luck at a mario galaxy stage.. :v
everything seen here r the original SMG/2 models, with their original bones and vertex colors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit2:
well.. some models r having issue working with the proper shader and stuff... however, 1 model is working properly so far! Dino Planet.. followed by the windows on the mushroom ship

[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Haha I was also going to make a SMG stage, wanted to create something similar to the SSB4 one. I realised that the model was different to the original and wasn't sure where to find the trees... so I gave up :P

Can't wait until that's done, I've got lots of plans that I want to try out =]

heh is that so?

well got other models working now with their shaders! also got headplanetmario to show up properly now w/o any messed up materials.
[spoiler]

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Looks nice. Keep up the good work man.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 13, 2014, 01:46:50 PM #639 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 01:48:15 PM by D 3 /\/\ 0 |\|
thanks.. took me quite alot of time to understand these shaders properly.. here's a pic of 1 of the 6 shaders for the DinoBattlePlanet


but in other words... that rim effect in super mario galaxy is more of like an effect, or part of the games engine only.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

my guess is that there's no gravity effect for the planet (since there is no such natural physics in brawl)?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I really, really, reaaaaaaaaaaaaally, love this.

 :srs:  :>.>:  :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

pretty cool, is the stage plattform animated in ssb4?
like do the tentacles move, or are they just static?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 13, 2014, 07:12:42 PM
pretty cool, is the stage plattform animated in ssb4?
like do the tentacles move, or are they just static?

theyre static in game
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.