Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on July 19, 2014, 09:05:24 PM
sorry but the shape of the stage is like a half sphere.. so its not like FD.. but there is a FD version being made by FQuintanilla.
didn't he quote GBC's post of his Smash 4 FD?

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on July 19, 2014, 09:05:24 PM
its a half sphere now

Any chance I could steal your original version that was a full sphere?
I think you might be able to guess what I was planning for this stage... :P

July 20, 2014, 12:25:51 AM #677 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 12:27:28 AM by D 3 /\/\ 0 |\|
Quote from: Syvkal on July 19, 2014, 11:16:35 PM
Any chance I could steal your original version that was a full sphere?
I think you might be able to guess what I was planning for this stage... :P
i guess.. ill send u the files after the stage is released

speaking about stage...
note: dirt path texture has been changed after this pic
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on July 20, 2014, 12:25:51 AM
i guess.. ill send u the files after the stage is released
Awesome! If I release my edited version I'll make sure to make it a collaboration =]

Also, the stage is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see this version with all the shaders done ^-^

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on July 20, 2014, 12:25:51 AM
i guess.. ill send u the files after the stage is released

speaking about stage...
note: dirt path texture has been changed after this pic


Already bought the wedding ring.

July 20, 2014, 07:53:49 AM #680 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:00:53 AM by GBC
Quote from: Abbi on July 19, 2014, 12:48:13 PM
That looks great! Would it be too much to ask for versions that use Brawls and Project Ms Final Destinations collisions, so they're wifi safe? Would love to use this.
well see.. right now im just trying to make sure everything works and dosent break
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
just thought id show an early in game preview...still has alot of material, lighting, and texture editing to do

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

this is gonna be epic

July 20, 2014, 04:53:58 PM #682 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:57:34 PM by powerofthe17
Joseph joestar: oh my god!

Well this is gonna be one epic final destination stage looking forward to it! ;D

Post Merge: July 20, 2014, 04:57:34 PM

Quote from: GBC on July 20, 2014, 07:53:49 AM
well see.. right now im just trying to make sure everything works and dosent break
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
just thought id show an early in game preview...still has alot of material, lighting, and texture editing to do

also do you have a stage thread??
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Pic details:

Only Foxs

No visible items

On Final Destination.

I see what you did there

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on July 20, 2014, 05:03:30 PM
Pic details:

Only Foxs

No visible items

On Final Destination.

I see what you did there

hah well you wont be able guess the next pic details

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 20, 2014, 04:53:58 PM
Joseph joestar: oh my god!

Well this is gonna be one epic final destination stage looking forward to it! ;D

Post Merge: July 20, 2014, 04:57:34 PM
also do you have a stage thread??

no i dont and sure if i will get one due to not knowing how many stages ill end up making

_______________________________________________________________________________________________




any way heres a new screen ehhh i guess now i can move on to the next few BG's
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


:O *stands speachless*
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

heres a new screen

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Looks great! You can see how much pain these vines are causing... lol...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Looking good can't wait to have this as a stage over final destination so is it almost finished?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!