Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just finished this for a public release, any recommendations of things to change?


Nope looks pretty darn fitting
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Give Wispy Woods or whatever his name is a monocle.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's missing the fruit on the bushes.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 27, 2014, 02:50:48 AM
It's missing the fruit on the bushes.

Oh my! I totally missed that, I'll fix it for another release later on, thanks!



The Final Destination version of the Mario Galaxy stage has changed at some point:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So here's the updated stage (in Maya) so far:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Ooh which stage will this be over?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

so.. if u guys have been wondering what happened to that ol'e wind waker stage... well... have at it! its using WW shaders and materials.


[spoiler]

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

so theres still a bit more work to on FD but heres a WIP video made by DSX8

http://youtu.be/FpRGSfns7DA

- need to fix up BG a bit more
- main stage model will receive a few more texture edits
- make 3 more versions for boss battles/classic mode and PM collisions
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

time for some feedback on it's current state i guess, and yes, i am also gonna state the obvious.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


im sure you are working on this, but i felt like posting it anyway, after all that's what a workshop should be for, right?

Oh dear, I'm back, and I've got questions.
This stage really hasn't changed much, but I'm having quite the time trying to get it to look good. I've got a picture, it's kinda big.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The problem is that I can't get the transparency to work properly. In that shot, there's supposed to be a slight fog between the background and the characters, but I can't get it to appear correctly, it's either there (with no transparency,) or not there (when I try to use transparency.)
The textures that need the transparency are in RGBA8 format, because they're gradients and I need them to look nice.
I'm using a shader from another stage that uses RGBA8 textures, but what I get is what you can see, nothing.
Also, how do you change fog parameters?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

I'm with Jokekid. Stage looks phenomenal, but the transitions seem tacky.

Love the two planets though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yeah, same, it all looks awesome, but the transitions and the speed... The Earth and the Sun should probably be rotating slowly and the entire time instead of stopping then rotating again, lol.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 29, 2014, 06:44:20 PM
yeah, same, it all looks awesome, but the transitions and the speed... The Earth and the Sun should probably be rotating slowly and the entire time instead of stopping then rotating again, lol.
lol thats what i told him too and he's like "no man" xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady