Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Boobsey on September 14, 2014, 03:28:33 PM

So far, so pixely, I just need to add the power pellets in as a bg object and I'm set[I really don't feel like doing the ghosts]
No ghosts! At least put Blinky in! Anyway, regardless of already having a more complete one, this is your chance to make yours great on its own merits.

Welp, done... already fixed the lighting looping on the Stationary Delphino. Just gotta reupload it!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


here's some progress on skyloft..

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Damn... apparently there is a limit as to how many mdl0 you can use in a single modeldata... something around 150...

Good thing there are other modeldatas to work with! :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


every single animation for skyloft is now complete... and here's the goddess statue platforms! ignore the darkness on the platforms.. already fixed :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I guess it fits here, too.

New WIP, it's Pencilvania, the first stage from Balloon Kid. I haven't decided on a final layout yet, though it'll probably stay the way it is now. Well, maybe I'll make the plattforms a bit higher.

are the higher plattforms even accessible to all characters? xD

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on September 22, 2014, 06:43:37 PM
are the higher plattforms even accessible to all characters? xD

There's one in the middle for you to get there... lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Yep, the plattform in the middle should allow everyone to reach the top plattforms, though I'm not sure if that's the best height to begin with. On one hand, plattforms should be easy to reach, even for characters like Bowser or DK, but on the other hand, it is a Balloon Fight stage after all.

Ah well, at least it won't be as bothersome as the back of the Great Fox stages, especially SSB64's Sector Z.

Nice! Giry, are you planning on leaving textures the way they are or trying to find someone to make new ones?

Well, the textures come straight from the game and most are 8x8 anyway, so I don't think anyone could make good textures to begin with, haha.

Quote from: Taigiry on September 22, 2014, 08:51:50 PM
Well, the textures come straight from the game and most are 8x8 anyway, so I don't think anyone could make good textures to begin with, haha.

Add a nice retro touch like that. :)



Wow, what a nice ingame screen of Pallet Town in Pokémon Re...



Wait whaaaaaat
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Nice! I don't know how to since I don't do very many stage mods, but I think it would be cool if you got the people sprites there to face the camera the whole time or something instead of just being flat on the ground, it all looks awesome though :)

Quote from: russmarrs2 on September 24, 2014, 01:06:17 AM
Nice! I don't know how to since I don't do very many stage mods, but I think it would be cool if you got the people sprites there to face the camera the whole time or something instead of just being flat on the ground, it all looks awesome though :)

I'm not even sure I'll keep the people on the final version, they're only there for the accuracy of this screenshot xD

But if I do, that's most likely how I will do it. I just gotta make sure the stage stays within the filesize limit, I've got past the filesize a couple of times already :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]