Ayzers Projects: (1/12/11) Should I Do Sasuke? Please Respond.

Started by Ayzer, February 14, 2010, 09:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Awesome you finally made a new PSA!  And it's over Fox who has almost no good, proper PSAs.  I hope to test it tomorrow/later today cuz I know you're great at PSA.

P.S. Your Shadow has evolved ;)

Yup! A New PSA. aha I hope people Like it! And i love your Shadow PSA. btw

i really hope you can fix thefreeze issue...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Yeah me 2. Im not Sure What causes it. But do you like the moveset? should i add or change anything?


don't know i try to keep it so it doesn't  freeze so I don't add things that cause freezes....

Once that's resolved i'll test though it looks nice....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Would you redo scyther?

There is currently a PSA for right now, but honestly I feel like it could be much cooler. You're certainly creative enough, and I was wondering if you'd like to give his moveset a try.

KingJigglypuff finalized a version of scyther here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?79xw09ktu0k84kt

This is a balanced version. (Should you decide to take the job, I would like for him to remain balanced.)
However, there is much to be desired.

For example, Scyther's up B is rather glitchy. You can't use it if you're on the ground. You can only use it in the air. Also, you can't aim it well. You can go left, right, or up. (and maybe down. I've never tried. No where in between. Also, the move doesn't even do damage.

My suggestion for this would probably be to have you make his up B Ominous Wind or Silver Wind. This wind should propel him and then follow him and should be a cool color. It should also be damaging.

Scyther's neutral B is fair. The move is called swift. He shoots 3 stars, and it's not terrible. However, the animation simply seems a bit off. Perhaps that could be addressed, or maybe you have a cooler idea and can replace it. Razor wind and hyper beam come to mind. Perhaps you can have hyper beam be a charge move, and have a giant long blast come out, similar to the animations on the gameboy games.

Scyther's down B is also one of the bigger areas for imporovement. I think it is currently silver wind or something. Whatever it is... It's lame. It's hard to hit with, it isn't that damaging, and it doesn't have much of a knockback. This move could probably be replaced. Maybe it could use steel wing, and its wings grow as it spins to attack all directions. (Similar to mario's tornado, but hopefully cooler, because mario's tornado isn't so great.)

Now all that is left is side B. I kind of was thinking quick attack. Scyther should attack, in the direction, and quickly return to where he was. So left b will have him swiftly run and attack to his left, then have him seemingly teleport (due to the speed of the attack) back to where he was. Maybe something else would be cool too.

Finally, there is really nothing wrong his his A moves, but they are limited and not that creative. All just slash attacks. There is room for improvement if you'd like to improve it.

Other Changes:
-Scyther can glide, but the animation doesn't look so great, perhaps you could fix that
-I feel like scyther should be albe to fly in a similar way to charizard. But much less heavy. So he should have more jumps than just two
-He has one projectile right now, hopefully you can find a way to make sure he has one
-Maybe one of his smash moves could be a slash, and at the end of it a damaging leaf could go a short distance out from it


No matter what you decide, even if you choose not to even give Scyther a moveset, I appreciate your consideration. Thanks man!

Oh, and by the way, Scyther's moveset is here: http://www.smogon.com/rs/pokemon/scyther/moves

Click the different tabs to see his movesets in the various games.

Also, remember that these are just suggestions, I really won't be disappointed at all if you don't do any of my suggestions. I don't really know your software limitations and I'm sure you can be more creative with it than I can.

Thanks again!

Quote from: Soulstice Music on January 11, 2011, 02:16:27 PM
Scyther's neutral B is fair. The move is called swift. He shoots 3 stars, and it's not terrible. However, the animation simply seems a bit off. Perhaps that could be addressed, or maybe you have a cooler idea and can replace it. Razor wind and hyper beam come to mind. Perhaps you can have hyper beam be a charge move, and have a giant long blast come out, similar to the animations on the gameboy games.
At least for animations, wouldn't Falco's N-Air be good for that? He spins around 3 times on an angle, all you would need to do would be to match up the timing of the stars with the swipes.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: Soulstice Music on January 11, 2011, 02:16:27 PM
Stuff

Wait why are you asking Ayzer to do this?  Wouldn't it make more sense if you asked KingJigglypuff?  It is HIS PSA after all XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 11, 2011, 05:06:13 PM
Quote from: Soulstice Music on January 11, 2011, 02:16:27 PM
Stuff

Wait why are you asking Ayzer to do this?  Wouldn't it make more sense if you asked KingJigglypuff?  It is HIS PSA after all XD
Uhm Yeah I did not make scyther and i geuss he could use improvements. but Like SDoom said, you should probably ask KingJiggs Because it is his PSA after all. But Thank you for the thought.

Might I ask why your Kakashi PSA isn't in the OP? Just wondering.

Uhm Idk. It can go in there i geuss.....But that PSA is Very bad, and i am quite embaresed of that moveset. aha.....


actually that s my favorite of your psa's XD.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Quote from: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA on January 11, 2011, 09:52:51 PM
If you think its bad, why not revamp it?
Yeah i thought about that, but i just dont feel like it at the time. I might do it one day.
Quote from: ADJSonic (the rock) on January 11, 2011, 09:54:32 PM
actually that s my favorite of your psa's XD.
Well thats Great. But I know that the ones on this Thread are better.