Ayzers Projects: (1/12/11) Should I Do Sasuke? Please Respond.

Started by Ayzer, February 14, 2010, 09:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ayzer on January 13, 2011, 10:21:11 PM
It Wont Open On My Laptop. :[

Have you installed the Latest updates? Because there are somethings you need to install to run a bunch of things.


Most Likely Not. The Laptop I use to do PSA on Will not Open Brawlbox for some odd reason. The Laptop that i would LIKE to hack on, will not allow me to do so, because my laptop is
unable to download 3.5 Framenetwork or whatever.

Quote from: Ayzer on January 11, 2011, 08:12:41 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 11, 2011, 05:06:13 PM
Quote from: Soulstice Music on January 11, 2011, 02:16:27 PM
Stuff

Wait why are you asking Ayzer to do this?  Wouldn't it make more sense if you asked KingJigglypuff?  It is HIS PSA after all XD
Uhm Yeah I did not make scyther and i geuss he could use improvements. but Like SDoom said, you should probably ask KingJiggs Because it is his PSA after all. But Thank you for the thought.

Well... KingJigglypuff called the latest version his final version, so he is done with it. Also, he didn't actually make the scyther, someone else made the actual texture hack. I can't remember who did though. If you're open to it, I'd love if you could make a new (more improved) version, but it is up to you.

I really don't think you should make Sasuke, bbbuuuuuttt!

a good PSA is a good PSA because i don't like Naruto, doesn't mean i don't like a good PSA if you can pull it off very well. then yes by all means do it.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

With Naruto already on the roster and getting more well developed with each passing day I'd say Sasuke is long overdue.  If you're up for it and personally want to put in the time and effort to make a good Sasuke psa then I say go for it.  I got a friend who would be psyched to get a Sasuke moveset and I'd like to see it happen as well.

^Yeah i am putting alot of time into it right now. Onlything holding me back is ideas, thats all.

^ Yeah, I don't know if you know this or not but, If you're looking for ideas; you should check the Smash World Forum's Smash Workshop customizable content section.

I believe Omniscient X was working on a Sasuke PSA and he had plenty of ideas listed for a moveset.

I suppose that you'd be against looking up other peoples ideas since I think you would want this project to be completely your own, so I'd recommend watching youtube videos of Naruto games, to get ideas for your Sasuke PSA.

May I suggest building his moveset based on Naruto Shippuuden Ninja Storm 2, and Narutimate Accel 4 since those two games are based on more recent Naruto affairs and can give you an inkling on Sasuke's abilities. Either that, or read the manga  :P
^3^

^Yeah im getting most of my Moves from Big Battles from the Naruto Shippuden Epsidoes and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.  and Ill go take a look at the smashworld forums. they may help since nobody really gives enough input here. (well not on my thread anyways)

Thanks

Im pretty sure Omniscient X isnt working on that, he hasnt updated, nor respond to my attempts to "recruit" him XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Whoops! Sorry xZedkiel, I thought there was a request option in this thread or whatever this is.
PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

Hello to everyone at KC-MM!! I am new here and i am having a problem with Snake Unleashed.
For some reason he wont come up during brawl. I have all the files,Homebrew,Gecko Os, and the file patch code. This is the only PSA char that wont work. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!! :(


Let me say No don't... I like your psas but inless you get an animator it just work...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

People, this thread is 4 months old, stop posting unless he revives it..