Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

waiting for koishi


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U


Are you planning to add Rumia?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

yes, since I have Kurumi, Rumia wouldnt be a big deal, I just cant decide if making her over Ganon like Kurumi, or if should I make her over Lucario

September 04, 2013, 03:23:21 AM #379 Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 05:55:39 AM by Calypso
Quote from: Kyouma on September 04, 2013, 12:24:07 AM
yes, since I have Kurumi, Rumia wouldnt be a big deal, I just cant decide if making her over Ganon like Kurumi, or if should I make her over Lucario

Rumia I say ganon because she uses darkness and she is shown to have a sword which means she would fit well with the ganon sword psa's that are out there.

Which leads me to a question if you did decide to put her over ganon will you replace ganon's sword with a module of her sword?

Yeah I'd think Rumia would be best over Ganon, I never knew she had a sword though.
ok i shrunk it

Quote from: Cola1 on September 04, 2013, 06:00:23 AM
Yeah I'd think Rumia would be best over Ganon, I never knew she had a sword though.

Yah she doesn't a sword in touhou 6 I'm basing it off of the fan images of her as there are a several showing her with a sword or using darkness in a sword like way.

I know people can draw whatever they want so I take the images truthfulness with a grain of salt but since there a similarities between the swords and how she holds it I'm thinking there might be a reason (like possibly using a sword in one of the fan made games).

By "Rumia with a sword", do you mean "Ex-Rumia" ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, I agree for Rumia over Ganon

hey Kyouma could you do a hack for me i don't no if you take requests but i seen that you do alot of anime hacks and i wanted to see if you wood do this http://inferno2446.deviantart.com/art/Bleach-475-New-bankai-Kurosaki-Ichigo-272115383 over ike i no that there is a psa but i don't like psa.

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 04, 2013, 07:19:17 AM
By "Rumia with a sword", do you mean "Ex-Rumia" ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, I agree for Rumia over Ganon

Yep that's exactly what I mean.

Quote from: NeroTheAssassin on September 04, 2013, 07:58:58 AM
hey Kyouma could you do a hack for me i don't no if you take requests but i seen that you do alot of anime hacks and i wanted to see if you wood do this http://inferno2446.deviantart.com/art/Bleach-475-New-bankai-Kurosaki-Ichigo-272115383 over ike i no that there is a psa but i don't like psa.

He doesn't take requests dude.

Instead of EX Rumia OR Rumia, why not both?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on September 04, 2013, 08:39:39 PM
Instead of EX Rumia OR Rumia, why not both?

Instead of EX Rumia Or Rumia Or both, why not Rumia with EX Rumia being the FS Eyes ?
... Well, I hope that something like that is possible

September 04, 2013, 11:17:48 PM #387 Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:22:26 PM by Kyouma
I dont take requests, neither PSAs, I dont even know how to PSA lol
and about Rumia....

>.>

<.<

>.<

....



REGULAR RUMIA OVER GANON AND EX RUMIA OVER MARTH FOR SEPHIROTH PSA

because Rumia over ganon will need a sizemod,and adding a sizemod kills the possibitily of adding FS eyes or expresions (one has to edit the bonetree so the TransN is placed on another place, so that affects the visibility bones)
also EX Rumia looks more adult than regular Rumia to me (and it would also be a nice match against ACirno)

Quote from: Kyouma on September 04, 2013, 11:17:48 PM
also EX Rumia looks more adult than regular Rumia to me
For that, you can make a mix between "EX" Rumia and the Adult Rumia (from Osana Reimu)


Quote from: Kyouma on September 04, 2013, 11:17:48 PM
(and it would also be a nice match against ACirno)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 05, 2013, 05:15:19 PM #389 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:30:15 PM by Kyouma
guys I have an idea..
as we are all touhou fans, lets make a small touhou family!
pick the csp of the original post in this thread and set it as your avatar! this will show we are united ewe
(I know yuuka is too big in the OP, ill correct it later)
to do this, just go to the original post, open the spoiler downside of the touhou banner, place your mouse over the picture of the character you want, hit right click and click on "copy image url", then go to edit your profile, and paste it on "I have my own picture"
If you like my idea, here are other CSPs for the cahracters I havent released or even started lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will obviously call Yuuka, because DAO will be Mima (think about it, it fits very well because Mima was a legend and never came back, like DAO on brawl hacking)