Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vergil Akeno on April 06, 2015, 02:32:19 PM
Indeed. *is also at school.*

>tfw a portion of the modding demographic is a bunch of teenagers
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on April 06, 2015, 02:59:40 PM
>tfw a portion of the modding demographic is a bunch of teenagers
And when you think that it's those teenagers that are making these mods... lol.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

hey! Im not a teenager! Im 20 years old so im an adult! ;__;
thats why the good part is that Im in my last school ever ewe

sum Cloud

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 07, 2015, 05:21:05 AM
hey! Im not a teenager! Im 20 years old so im an adult! ;__;
thats why the good part is that Im in my last school ever ewe

sum Cloud

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I use the term "teenager" incredibly loosely because I am 19 and I have this mentality where you aren't a grown adult until you're 21. The cut off age is 19, however.

This Cloud looks better than a majority I've seen on the vault. Very impressive.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Ive heard int he US you have to be 21 to be officially an adult, here in mexico you need to be 18 lol
anyway thank you, I am doing my best at it, and I guess the most interesting part of this cloud is how it has the most detailed face in all cloud imports

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 07, 2015, 05:54:02 AM
anyway thank you, I am doing my best at it, and I guess the most interesting part of this cloud is how it has the most detailed face in all cloud imports

The face definitely sells it for me. Lol
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 07, 2015, 05:21:05 AM
hey! Im not a teenager! Im 20 years old so im an adult! ;__;
thats why the good part is that Im in my last school ever ewe
17 is a complicated age... But it's the same in France... 18 to be an Adult.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 07, 2015, 05:21:05 AMsum Cloud
[spoiler]


On that last pic, he looks like he just came... XD
But yeah, you did a great job on him, Gamidame.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Did you change the torso model or is it the same one?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's a different torso, I'm trying to rather use parts of xna models instead of dissidia models now

What's the shoulderpad rigged to?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vergil Akeno on April 06, 2015, 05:31:33 PM
And when you think that it's those teenagers that are making these mods... lol.

Haha.

*imagines how pathetic he looks being a 25-year-old making PSAs XD*

Cloud looks fantastic, btw, Gami

thank yuo guys, yea, this will be the definitive Cloud import ewe
btw, just like with the red Saber, Ill just release in the vault the main outfit, the rest of the alts will be added to KAI only
Quote from: Large Leader on April 07, 2015, 11:39:33 PM
What's the shoulderpad rigged to?
KataPat01N of course

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 08, 2015, 12:34:31 AM
*imagines how pathetic he looks being a 25-year-old making PSAs XD*

Ah, that's not so bad. Lol
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 08, 2015, 01:49:11 AM
KataPat01N of course

See what it'll look like if you put it on ShoulderJ. Just for a test.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 08, 2015, 03:17:03 AM #764 Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:19:25 AM by blackShadic
Question, how do you put the imports into project m 3.5? Because I tryed putting meme-chan's into her folder and it didn't show up in the game. I just want the costume

Post Merge: April 08, 2015, 03:19:25 AM

How do you import the meme-chan costume? I tried putting it into zero suits folder and deleted the (normal) and (bikini) but it still isn't working. Help?