Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on March 09, 2015, 04:11:53 AM
Let me guess, exams.
lolyes
about imports, Ill come up with something random this weekend so dun worry
ive been mostly working on KAI Mario, to finally finish him

if anyone wondering what am I doing, im making something only I can do



for scott pilgrim PSA, will have alts only for the next KAI update; getting an import to work for scott pilgrim PSA was sure a challenge, not even the unknown flag saved me from having to add bone edits; but at least it will work

Earlier today I made this thing in 3ds max



ill use it for a stage


Oh dear lord, that stage. Lol
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I first thought of placing a giant meme chan shaking her ass but the lag would be bad

I think there's more than just the lag that would've been bad. :V
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 23, 2015, 01:14:56 PM
I first thought of placing a giant meme chan shaking her ass but the lag would be bad

Maybe a 2D animated background?
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es


I ran out of money to throw at my screen.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

hehe welp, the challenge here are going to be the collisions, specially because for some reason, the model viewer is extremely laggy in my computer D:

Probably an issue with BrawlBox itself?
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

thats what Ive thought but still no solution
and yea I have already tried installing a newer visual basic


Or it could be a curse caused by watching too much Me!Me!Me!
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

you could place the letters closer to eachother and make it a flat stage...