Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Large Leader on April 08, 2015, 02:57:42 AM
See what it'll look like if you put it on ShoulderJ. Just for a test.
I think it would clip in the torso, but I will check it anyway tomorrow
Quote from: blackShadic on April 08, 2015, 03:17:03 AM
Question, how do you put the imports into project m 3.5? Because I tryed putting meme-chan's into her folder and it didn't show up in the game. I just want the costume

Post Merge: April 08, 2015, 03:19:25 AM

How do you import the meme-chan costume? I tried putting it into zero suits folder and deleted the (normal) and (bikini) but it still isn't working. Help?
Why would you use a hack of mine in pm? Well, Im not 100% if my imports works for pm takling about zero samus, but you have to make sure you named them fitszerosuit00.pac and fitszerosuit00.pcs for the normal outift and the same goes for the bikini one, but instead of fitzerosuit00, change the number for the color you want for example fitszerosuit01 for the red color or fitszerosuit02 for the green color

well, now I have completed cloud's main outfit
but before I continue with the alts, I wanna finish some stucked up projects the first is Bismarck


April 11, 2015, 11:34:12 PM #767 Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 11:37:25 PM by LinkFX リンク
Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 07, 2015, 05:21:05 AM
hey! Im not a teenager! Im 20 years old so im an adult! ;__;
thats why the good part is that Im in my last school ever ewe

sum Cloud

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cloud too? Dang, he looks just like Advent Children Cloud and Crisis Core Cloud combined. I'm still working on a PSA for him too for my brawl hack.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Bismarck turned out really good. Cloud looks nice too.

thank you guys, Cloud has been finished, by now I dont want to promess anything because im at school last weeks and its going to be intense, if I have a chance to import something, Ill sure shout it out here or in my fb page (which more likely in my page becasue I really forget to post thing here lol)


Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 17, 2015, 11:24:00 PM


Are you gonna import Funny Valentine too? Lmao
This is looking great.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I dont have Funny Valentine's model, if I did, I would

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 17, 2015, 11:27:01 PM
I dont have Funny Valentine's model, if I did, I would

Aw dang. Well, regardless, this is really nice.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

April 18, 2015, 06:46:38 PM #774 Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 07:24:08 AM by Gamidame_K
Joaro and D4C released!

Post Merge: April 19, 2015, 07:24:07 AM

look guys! Mazeru got a new design..
if anybodys interested, Ill release her in my fb page only (the link is in my signature)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now heres the story: DAO_Ibuki will soon return to brawl hacking and his first return PSA will be Kancolle's RE Class, so I asked him to import a model of hers for him, he agreed so here is the preview

April 25, 2015, 04:45:29 PM #776 Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 05:09:27 PM by Akeno EMIYA Sparda
Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 25, 2015, 04:17:42 PM
now heres the story: DAO_Ibuki will soon return to brawl hacking and his first return PSA will be Kancolle's RE Class, so I asked him to import a model of hers for him, he agreed so here is the preview
[spoiler]
Hmm... Interesting... Looking forward to see this. A new PSAer is always welcome here.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno EMIYA Sparda on April 25, 2015, 04:45:29 PM
A new PSAer
dude, DAO_Ibuki made PSAs before I learned how to make texture edits, he actually taught me most of the things I know about brawl  hacking

April 25, 2015, 05:28:25 PM #778 Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 05:30:13 PM by Calypso
Its so nice that DAO_Ibuki is returning. Did he get his old PSA's back from you yet Gamidame?

I'll love seeing what DAO is able to do with all the new things that brawl is able to do now.

April 26, 2015, 06:41:18 PM #779 Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 06:42:58 PM by Gamidame_K

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that huge tail in her butt makes this the hardest skirt ive rigged

Post Merge: April 26, 2015, 06:42:57 PM

Quote from: Calypso on April 25, 2015, 05:28:25 PM
Its so nice that DAO_Ibuki is returning. Did he get his old PSA's back from you yet Gamidame?

I'll love seeing what DAO is able to do with all the new things that brawl is able to do now.
yes, I think I still have them,
yeah, me too, Ive been waitinf alot for his return