Project Phoenix

Started by Keromonkey, March 21, 2013, 05:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 21, 2013, 05:00:41 AM Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:32:05 AM by Keromonkey
If you are feeling generous and would like to contribute, make a personal PSA request, donate, or just show your appreciation for my efforts I'd be very appreciative. Donate Link is below (^_^).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Intro
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For the latest version- v045 Phoenix- the download is now available here...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For older versions, check here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Project  
Phoenix  

Version[.44-3]
Updated [5/9/2013 @ 1223am ]
 
NOTE: The edition on brawl vault gets updated more quickly than this post, for the latest version, try checking the hack first, and then this forum, to see if it caught up


Teasers:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


People involved in the project:
...Keromonkey... (Project Leader & PSA Technician)

Special Thanks to:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



~Project Phoenix~

SSB Project M God MOD: Phoenix v045
~Please note that this video is courtesy of Snato Whato. Thank you, Snato Whato~

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3/Phoenix
Note: Also look at lore of other abilities (like psychic & goddess stuff) to see things for her grabs & other moves, etc.

Type: Glass canon
-powerful, quick, mix-up character but light & easily knocked out (same or lighter than Jiggs)
-always has an aura of flame around her
-her movement looks like levitation while in DF mode (hovers above floor, but haven't added the mode yet)
-Can be knocked out of stage between 60 & 90...
-Because of all the healing, consider that if she drops below 60dmg she may auto exit DF mode

CURRENT MOVES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack Dash: TK Overdrive
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side A tilt: Torch kick
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down A tilt: Wake of the Phoenix
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral A (Air): Raze Kiss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up A (air): Phoenix Somersault
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up A (Smash): Cosmic Avatar (Phoenix Crest)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B (ground): TK Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B (hold, ground): TK Phantasm (TK Illusion)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up B: Phoenix Star (or Rise of the Phoenix)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side B (ground): Triple TK Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B (Air): Blaze Cannon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B + A (Air): Healing Sphere (WIP)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




IDEAL MOVESET <Click the 'Show Spoilers' to see the rest of the description>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


DODGE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


GROUND SPECIALS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



DownB- TK Trap (Like her TK trap dodge but adds a flaming sigil on the ground that lasts for 30 seconds, deals 10-15 damage.
DF mode: it lasts for 1 minute, deals 15-22 damage.)
Has three levels: chargeable
L1- Quickly puts a small flaming sigil on the ground. The sigil deals 4-7 dmg if stepped on, small kb. Lasts 40 seconds.
L2- Charges a bit longer, places a medium flaming sigil that deals 8-12 kb, medium kb. Lasts 50 seconds.
L3- Charges two seconds, places a large flaming sigil on the ground. Deals 12-14 damage. Lasts 1 minutes. Strong kb, kills at 160 damage.
DF mode: Either quickly places the largest flame sigil that lasts 1 min and deals 12-14 damage, or summons dark hole...

Black hole: summons a black hole around her current position, (but can move it right of her or left of her in an instant by pressing left or right). It sucks enemies in and if they hit the center they take repeated damage before being blown with strong kb diagonally, up-left or up-right.
Note: Needs to be toggled on/off with down taunt

SideB/TK shot- Sends out 2x Din's fire simultaneously, (normal/powerful flame blast). Leaves Divine Overlord's flame gfx burning ground. (DF mode: Either sends out 3 Din's fires or 2 small exploding phoenixes instead, less powerful kb but great stun & multi-hit, flame & dark).

Neutral B- Homing Sphere
(but if I can't get it to home then some alternatives...)
either a straight Riku-like Fire Ball.
B- fires 1 fire orb (explodes & kb like Riku's)
B, B- fires two fire orbs quickly (1st one stuns, 2nd explodes)
B, B, B- fires 3 (1st orb stuns, 2nd pulls closer/stuns again, 3rd has a bigger explosion and has down or stun flag)
B hold- Torch Hands (a quick jet that pushes enemy away, then turns into something like Bower's breath)

DF mode:
B hold (Phoenix Punch)
B tap (Lesser Phoenix Smash- Sends out a single explosive Phoenix/falcon gfx)



SMASHES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TILTS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side tilt- Sheik Kick (the quick, dmg racking one?), DF mode: when the kick contacts an enemy it causes hit stun, explodes and sends the enemy away rather then juggling them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral A- Psionic Sword combo (variable, elec/dark)
Pressing A swings a pscionic sword
A, A swings quick twice (one vert. swing, one horiz. swing)
A, A, A swings 2x and thrusts sword
If A held (at any point during), animation slows and sword has a stunning, multi-hit electric/dark (psychic) effect
Note: Maybe use Tabuu's Psionic Sword mdl0

Diagonal Down Tilt-

Diagonal up Tilt-



AERIAL SPECIALS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down B- TK Trap, Aerial. It's like her TK trap (special) but adds a flaming sigil that hovers in air where she uses it. 3 levels of Charge: Small lasts for 30 seconds, Small-Medium lasts 40 seconds, and Medium-Large lasts 50 seconds- respectively. First charge does 5 (weak kb, only slightly annoying), second does 8 (medium kb), third does 10 dmg (Strong kb straight down).
Df mode: Quickly places the largest air TK trap or black hole...

Black hole: summons a black hole directly beneath her, (but can move it down-right of her or down-left of her in an instant by pressing left or right), she hovers in air and slow falls as she casts it. It sucks enemies in and if they hit the center they take repeated damage before being blown with strong kb diagonally, up-left or up-right.
Note: Needs to be toggled on/off with down taunt

Side B air- Phoenix Claw
Zelda charges sideways with her hand outstretched in the shape of a claw, trailing flame behind her. (Make this like Ganon's Side B. She grabs them by the face, charges their body with flame, then her hand explodes knocking them straight downward with great force)
Thought: I wonder if it's possible to add a command that allows her to curve up or down to grab someone at a slightly different angle with directional input.
Thought2: If this button is tapped, she'll just whack them with her claw and send them flying (no helpless after). But if this button is held, she will latch onto them and deal with them more like Ganon's air side B move.
DF mode: Phoenix Force- Hovers/floats in midair (like when Zelda uses din's fire in air) while Summoning a flaming falcon & sending it straight forward (burn/dark/stun/spike effect, 12-17 dmg). Or summons falcon imposed over din's fire & controls it like dins fire except the on-contact/on button release explosion is 1.2-1.5x as big, 2.0x as dense and deals 22 dmg near center, 17 near middle, 11 near outer edge. Heavy kb.
Note: may need anims for flame falcon traveling in 3 directions (fw, fw-up, fw-dn).

Neutral B Air- Healing Sphere: summons golden aura the size of Gardevoires shield (or gardevoires shield mdl0, tinted gold) for 8-10 or 15 secs. This field reflects all projectiles & has a dmg transfer effect. Whenever enemy is within the radius, they take 2 fire dmg/sec and Phoenix regains 2 health/per enemy/sec- but only while they are in sphere.) In DF mode: Field lasts for 30 secs and heal/dmg effect is doubled.



AERIAL TILTS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down A air- Phoenix Stomp. Travels straight down, spike kick like Terra except when this one lands, it has 'disabled landing' (action 19?) lag (like upB) and sends out jets of fire to both sides.

Side A air- Zelda's traditional flash kick, fire-style, or a sideways drill kick that can combo into TK Overdrive...hmmm... (Right now it's just a sparkling sex kick)

N. A air- Torch kiss. Blows a flaming kiss/fire breath, diagonally down. (Df: stronger, firey blast)




GRABS & TAUNTS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Don't forget......
EXTRA INFO
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm not sure it counts as Necroing my own thread but this project is on a temporary hiatus. If you would like to see it finished, show some support for Phoenix by posting here or PMing me please. That's all ^_^

August 08, 2013, 03:27:55 PM #2 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 04:29:34 PM by jariesuicune
^_^ Looks good! I think it'd be neat to see done.

Also...
I'm not sure if this would be a good place for a request post, but of all characters I know of all series, I think the one I would love most to see made (model and PSA) would be Takamachi Nanoha, Nanoha Strikers style (Probably over Samus?).

Edit: Ah, sorry. Thank you.

Quote from: jariesuicune on August 08, 2013, 03:27:55 PM
^_^ Looks good! I think it'd be neat to see done.

Also...
I'm not sure if this would be a good place for a request post, but of all characters I know of all series, I think the one I would love most to see made (model and PSA) would be Takamachi Nanoha, Nanoha Strikers style (Probably over Samus?).

Ehm, thank you , lol.
Also, I think the boards for requesting model imports is here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=44.0)

August 10, 2013, 03:49:57 AM #4 Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 04:00:47 AM by Renova
I haven't posted here just because I didn't want to nercropost. I don't think you can be guilty of necroposting on our own thread.  I'd love to see this project continued. You've got skills man.

Also, I noticed in your intro you take requests. I wouldnt want to request a PSA that you're not interested in but if you share what type of Psa's you're willing to do I'd ask. ( pm me or post here)

Also, your thread might pick up more momentum if you make it in the attacks and animations section rather than the subsection of A/A requests. That's where I notice a lot of people post their projects.

Cheers!

August 10, 2013, 07:11:34 AM #5 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:33:07 AM by Keromonkey
Quote from: Renova on August 10, 2013, 03:49:57 AM
I haven't posted here just because I didn't want to nercropost. I don't think you can be guilty of necroposting on our own thread.  I'd love to see this project continued. You've got skills man.

Also, I noticed in your intro you take requests. I wouldnt want to request a PSA that you're not interested in but if you share what type of Psa's you're willing to do I'd ask. ( pm me or post here)

Also, your thread might pick up more momentum if you make it in the attacks and animations section rather than the subsection of A/A requests. That's where I notice a lot of people post their projects.

Cheers!

Magicians, mages, magic, super powers, gods and goddesses. I prefer the extraordinary to the mundane. Most of my PSAs thus far are females with powers (Phoenix, Terra, Amaterasu), I'm not opposed to making guys but I'm not a huge fan of basic physical attacks (I like swords but I don't want to animate for them, lol). But, I wouldn't mind working with someone else who would be willing to.

Edit (9-1-13 @ 1232am): Phoenix has been updated but she has not been posted up yet. If anyone would like to have the latest version just PM me or post here and I will upload it.

September 02, 2013, 03:29:52 PM #6 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:23:41 PM by Renova
Please Upload e update. This psa is Awesome and I've been waiting for it lol!!!

Post Merge: September 02, 2013, 10:13:47 PM

Just when I thought this psa couldn't get better, it does!

I'm glad you added special fall to a lot of her spammy moves, especially air neutral b.

Side A Air has to be the coolest attack I've seen on the vault that's not a final smash.
I've noticed you took away her smash attacks knock back, but her side B and neutral b do the job quite well since it isn't difficult to rack up the damage on opponents.

Btw before I continue, is this psa using most of the files ole shared between Zelda and sheik? I'm getting freezes initially so I suppose when I take away the sheik psa it fixed everything.

Her healing sphere is awesome.

Down B in the air causes Phoenix to slow fall and not be able to attack but you probably already know that.

I really hope more people take out the time to try this PSA. They don't know what they're missing.


@ Sushimo6/ I...um, thankyou? lol

@ Renova/ Side A Air will either be called Double Phoenix or Phoenix Emmisary, not sure yet but I'm glad you like it :)

I...didn't take away the knockback but I may have altered it. Her Side A Smash is...unique now because it sucks enemies into the phoenix and keeps smacking them for damage. It can kill, but its very rare because of the Smash Phoenix's windboxes.
Her down smash has reduced knockback but I wanted each smash to do something different. Down smash sucks them in, Up smash sends them away and Side Smash ravages them.

I changed the timing of Neutral B so it's "40% more real" and less illusionary now, haha.
As for the Sheik freezes, because Zelda's PSA is over a certain size (336kb) any sheik PSA will likely freeze with it at this moment in time. In order to fix that I'd have to reduce her filesize which likely won't happen any time soon lol. If you play with Phoenix you may have to go Sheik-less for a bit (unless you just select sheik first, but then you can't play with Phoenix I think, lol).

Down B Air is unfinished, I wanted it to be TK Trap but I'm having trouble figuring out how to make articles linger (or give Phoenix a second fireball) so she just does something else for now.

I'm glad your enjoying healing sphere and the PSA so far.

Thanks for the feedback Renova =)

Awesome PSA so far! I don't always play with X Men, but when I do, I make sure they're awesome like this one. lol

SSB Project M God MOD: Phoenix v045

Oh man, that video was amazing. I think the best thing that could happen to the brawl community at this point is a way to bypass the file size limit of characters. That would be ridiculous.

Wow SnatoWhato, thank you very much. I never even thought to make a video for her!
(But then again, she's unfinished so I guess that makes sense still, lol)
But yeah, great job, and I appreciate the tribute piece by thephantomplatypus too.
Btw, would you mind I posted that video in the OP?

@Renova: I think 'adding articles' would be useful too because then we could give different things to different characters. If 'adding articles' was possible then I could make Phoenix's TK phantasm spheres home in on the target instead, muhuahahah. But yes, bypassing the file size limit would be useful. It's probably one of the main things halting dark phoenix's progress right now, until I find a work around.

It was my pleasure. lol I really like how she is done so far. And yeah, it's cool to post it in the OP. I like doing videos of PSAs even if they aren't done. Alot of times when I look for PSAs I check for a video just to see what it's like, but I get disappointed when I don't find any. lol

And sometimes the videos I do find don't really show them fighting. It's more like telling you what Dair does and what smash attacks it has. I'm like, I'll figure it out myself, just show me the thing in ACTION! lol

But I only do videos of PSAs I like. So that means your PSA is awesome. :)

Cool! Well now I've got a video of Phoenix for people to check, thanks to you.
Its pretty epic ^_^
I posted it in the OP and credited you for it.

and thank you, It's good to get feedback for the work I put into this so I appreciate that.
If you can, you should check out my Amaterasu or Terra PSAs also- a fair bit of work went into both of them and I built all three of them this year.