Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problems w/ Riivolution (I implore you to take a quick gander)  (Read 959 times)
MichaelGMoni
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 06, 2013, 07:41:02 PM »

OK, so yesterday I FINALLY got my codes to work on Riivolution so I can make my own CSS. Everything was going well until my wii froze when I clicked Brawl right before I added a Rosalina and Daisy CSP. So then I replaced all my CSPs with the default ones in the regular common5.pac file to not get rid of my (awesome) custom character selection screen, started up Riivolution, clicked Brawl, but it still gave the annoying buzz of death.  Im srs here So THEN, I downloaded a new common5.pac file, created the same custom CSS with a NEW sc_selcharacter_en.pac, but it STILL gave that unforgetable, irritating, ungodly annoying buzz that makes me jump out the window. I don't know what else to do, and it's really peeing in my corn flakes right now!

Cool it with the emote spam
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 08:05:36 PM by Gamma » Logged

Vaild Address
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 08:47:13 PM »

Did you save as everytime after adding CSPs? That might be the issue. Find a new common5 file, place all your CSPs there, SAVE AS and it should work frawlessly.

MichaelGMoni
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 09:51:02 PM »

Well, I'll try it out.

Post Merge: April 06, 2013, 10:07:46 PM
    Nope. No luck. Do I have my directory right?  SD/private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/system/common5.pac
    and then in that is sc_selcharacter2_en, sc_selcharacter_en, and sc_selmap_en. I deleted the pokemon jazz cause i needed to decrease the file size of the common5.pac. Now whenever I put a simple common5.pac file in my system folder, and the common5 file has the default settings on it, it freezes anyway!!! I saved AS(lol) but it still froze. I just want my css back!!

Post Merge: April 07, 2013, 08:22:28 AM
    I FIXED IT!!! luckily i had a back up copy just in case! I'm so awesome.
    « Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 08:22:28 AM by MichaelGMoni » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: