The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: marioking64DS on September 29, 2013, 06:01:48 PM
funny enough it did, if people did really take offence to that... just wow
Well you are in a very volatile community, unfortunately. I'm part of one too, and it's an open source engine that emulates 2D fighting games. Not a hard guess but it is extremely volatile.


September 29, 2013, 10:43:53 PM #257 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:47:00 PM by StupidMarioFan1
YouTube is full of extremely stupid people, rule #9 talks about the average subscriber. (1:13)
This video is also true to animating decent looking movesets and for just making video game hacks.
http://youtu.be/rA0Q9-IIBXk
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 30, 2013, 02:29:21 AM #258 Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:10:07 PM by KingSexyPuff
Quote from: KingSexyPuff on September 29, 2013, 07:19:04 PM
Can you feel the Waa?

As is brighten ups my Waa!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 29, 2013, 10:43:53 PM
YouTube is full of extremely stupid people, rule #9 talks about the average subscriber. (1:13)
This video is also true to animating decent looking movesets and for just making video game hacks.

that sums up my self atm. in both here and irl

I come with yet another video because i love you guys. but this one is alittle different as in instead of me using Waluigi I now face him using his shorter and fatter brother Wario!

Wario Vs Waluigi

The colour of the day is blue!

Waluigi Vs Lucario




Quote from: marioking64DS on September 30, 2013, 02:29:21 AMI come with yet another video because i love you guys. but this one is alittle different as in instead of me using Waluigi I now face him using his shorter and fatter brother Wario!

Wario Vs Waluigi

Post Merge: September 30, 2013, 05:46:04 PM

The colour of the day is blue!

Waluigi Vs Lucario
The AI looks pretty well done. Also the first or one of the first times that we see the deadliness of the Waa!

Around 1:45 in the second video, is that his fair that you're using for that floaty double-kick? That's a really unique recovery tool for him. The recolor looks cool, too, although I don't know where it's from.

Funny thing that AI is supposedly Ike's and not an edited one. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 30, 2013, 10:53:11 PM
Funny thing that AI is supposedly Ike's and not an edited one. xD
lol It's pretty good, then! It doesn't recover the best, but that sounds easy compared to fixing the whole thing.

Hey guys another video

Waluigi Vs Marth

but a serious question guys, you want me to lay off the videos for awhile, I feel like im flooding you guys with video.

Quote from: Dmickolas on September 30, 2013, 06:36:18 PM
The AI looks pretty well done. Also the first or one of the first times that we see the deadliness of the Waa!

Around 1:45 in the second video, is that his fair that you're using for that floaty double-kick? That's a really unique recovery tool for him. The recolor looks cool, too, although I don't know where it's from.

The AI is just Ikes untouched, and that double kick is apart of his tekken styled moves its called the Hell Axe




I'm fine, it balances out the crap ton of GTA 5 let's plays I keep getting in my subscriptions box. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: marioking64DS on October 01, 2013, 12:36:37 PMbut a serious question guys, you want me to lay off the videos for awhile, I feel like im flooding you guys with video.
 

The AI is just Ikes untouched, and that double kick is apart of his tekken styled moves its called the Hell Axe
It is a lot of videos. lol I'm glad you are, but don't feel the need to release them so often. I should probably be studying anyway...

Gotcha. Aside from recovering, it's not that bad for not being adjusted at all!

Quote from: marioking64DS on October 01, 2013, 12:36:37 PM
but a serious question guys, you want me to lay off the videos for awhile, I feel like im flooding you guys with video.
Except taunting us with a really good hack, the videos are cool
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I do agree with that you are basically taunting us with these videos, but I still enjoy them.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


about that thing you want me to do.

i will be able to start trying on friday
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on October 02, 2013, 07:14:44 AM
release date?
this looks indeed very polished.

no release date sorry. more cleaning up and extra features to Waluigi!

Quote from: Ft_SonicBrawler.rel on October 02, 2013, 12:27:36 PM
about that thing you want me to do.

i will be able to start trying on friday

Awesome!