The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: marioking64DS on October 02, 2013, 01:22:05 PM
no release date sorry. more cleaning up and extra features to Waluigi!

Awesome!

if I get it working, do i have permission to record a video for teh TouYubes?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ft_SonicBrawler.rel on October 02, 2013, 01:28:18 PM
if I get it working, do i have permission to record a video for teh TouYubes?

have it unlisted and send a link via a PM




Quote from: marioking64DS on October 02, 2013, 01:34:54 PM
have it unlisted and send a link via a PM

alrighty
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: marioking64DS on October 03, 2013, 11:10:08 PM
Another video, this time its a free-for-all with items.

Waluigi Free-For-All!
lol @ Star KO and him holding the crate. It's so cool seeing him do things that other hacks can't (like the crate). Will he eventually react to explosions during the side-B?

*does Side-B and bomb explodes*
Waluigi: not a known giver of [censored]s.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 04, 2013, 02:09:00 AM
*does Side-B and bomb explodes*
Waluigi: not a known giver of [censored]s.
I should have known this was just another of his victories over nature.

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 04, 2013, 12:39:11 AM
Will he eventually react to explosions during the side-B?

its the way the super-armor works, he need to be hit by a move what dose 10%+ i want to make it that he only soak up 10% in total, so if was hit by 2 Mario fireballs he'd be knocked out of the move.




Quote from: marioking64DS on October 04, 2013, 05:53:48 AM
its the way the super-armor works, he need to be hit by a move what dose 10%+ i want to make it that he only soak up 10% in total, so if was hit by 2 Mario fireballs he'd be knocked out of the move.
Okay, that makes sense. I would have sworn that those bombs did way more than that. lol

Hmm I don't know about that win animation, doesn't look that fluid so it kinda stands out to mean, but then again a good amount of Wario and Waluigi's animations aren't that fluid, but then again again Wario's wins were a bit more fluid. Anyways Waluigi looks great so far, and I really can't wait to use him. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

so wait... are u removing that purple n pink place holder over the B sideways?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 04, 2013, 09:11:24 PM
Hmm I don't know about that win animation, doesn't look that fluid so it kinda stands out to mean, but then again a good amount of Wario and Waluigi's animations aren't that fluid, but then again again Wario's wins were a bit more fluid. Anyways Waluigi looks great so far, and I really can't wait to use him. :happy:

kinda why i keep'd cutting the victory's off, there not fully finished.

Quote from: rax189 on October 04, 2013, 11:11:04 PM
so wait... are u removing that purple n pink place holder over the B sideways?

soon enough, i just need to think what to replace it with and then build it.




Quote from: marioking64DS on October 05, 2013, 01:10:41 AM
kinda why i keep'd cutting the victory's off, there not fully finished.

soon enough, i just need to think what to replace it with and then build it.
I'm glad you're on top of stuff like this, not because it's unlike you, but that there's so many good ideas that don't get the attention they deserve. It's really nice to have a really refined PSA (especially a P:M-altered one).

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 05, 2013, 01:14:02 AM
I'm glad you're on top of stuff like this, not because it's unlike you, but that there's so many good ideas that don't get the attention they deserve. It's really nice to have a really refined PSA (especially a P:M-altered one).

im not going to stop until its that at great level of quality

also!

its in there




Now.
Replace his assist trophy self with someone else :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]