The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You really are trying to wipe Pit out of existance. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 05, 2013, 03:40:55 AM #286 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 03:57:38 PM by marioking64DS
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 05, 2013, 03:33:27 AM
You really are trying to wipe Pit out of existance. :srs:

people keep saying this, i don't even know what this "Pit" is



Hey guys here with another video this time going though all the items with the new model and animations

Waluigi Item Test Update!

enjoy




Dat Final Smash tease.

Though I'm a Waluigi Team Member.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


lol Really nice video. I like how he holds the super scope and cracker launcher with one hand like he doesn't know what he's doing. The FS tease got me...

Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2013, 04:09:15 PM
Oh MK.
You tease.

I know, I should stop, But I wont

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 05, 2013, 04:15:31 PM
lol Really nice video. I like how he holds the super scope and cracker launcher with one hand like he doesn't know what he's doing. The FS tease got me...

its the way Wario holds them as well, i wanted to keep his movement within the family if you get what I mean.




i kinda hope that the side B and neutral B can get a better graphic to them, personally :P ..the cartoony look does fit waluigi well, but i still don't think that it's very necessary.... like maybe something that looks like a wind blast would look more brawl styled.... it's not that big a deal to me, i just thought it may be a better suggestion :/ ....other than that, all i have to suggest is to give waluigi either captain falcon's or maybe ganondorf's AI, since they all have a neutral B that hits short ranged pretty strong, a sideB that works as a horizontal recovery, and an upB that goes ALMOST directly upward.... with ike, the cpu may try to use the sideB early or neutralB, thinking that it can charge :P
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: marioking64DS on October 06, 2013, 02:02:48 AM
I know, I should stop, But I wont

its the way Wario holds them as well, i wanted to keep his movement within the family if you get what I mean.
lol Since it's not done yet, I'll take the teasing.

Oh, gotcha. I haven't really looked at Wario doing it. I probably wouldn't have seen Waluigi, either, if not for the video.

Quote from: justadood on October 06, 2013, 02:23:01 AM
i kinda hope that the side B and neutral B can get a better graphic to them, personally :P ..the cartoony look does fit waluigi well, but i still don't think that it's very necessary.... like maybe something that looks like a wind blast would look more brawl styled.... it's not that big a deal to me, i just thought it may be a better suggestion :/ ....other than that, all i have to suggest is to give waluigi either captain falcon's or maybe ganondorf's AI, since they all have a neutral B that hits short ranged pretty strong, a sideB that works as a horizontal recovery, and an upB that goes ALMOST directly upward.... with ike, the cpu may try to use the sideB early or neutralB, thinking that it can charge :P

The GFX for the Side-B is a placeholder, going to build a new one i just need to think of what it could be, the B GFX is fine BUT i do feel i can add more to it, the AI is also a placeholder, once im ready it'll be seeing if someone is willing to help code in some better AI for him.

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 06, 2013, 02:23:46 AM
Oh, gotcha. I haven't really looked at Wario doing it. I probably wouldn't have seen Waluigi, either, if not for the video.

I felt i had to complete the items animations, iI know I don't use items but for the people who do i didn't want it to look like I half ass'd it.




Quote from: marioking64DS on October 06, 2013, 03:49:45 AM
The GFX for the Side-B is a placeholder, going to build a new one i just need to think of what it could be, the B GFX is fine BUT i do feel i can add more to it, the AI is also a placeholder, once im ready it'll be seeing if someone is willing to help code in some better AI for him.

I felt i had to complete the items animations, iI know I don't use items but for the people who do i didn't want it to look like I half ass'd it.
I thought neutral-B was done! Can't wait to see what more will be there.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm glad you did. It makes the whole thing seem much more complete, and in the case that I did have items on for a change, it'd be really nice to see something polished.

welp, im helping on something secret (i wont say :af:) so I have the files (no i wont tell you what the final smash is :srs:) so i made a video

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacks: Episode 13- Waluigi vs SSBU Newcomers
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Trainer SonicBrawler on October 06, 2013, 11:40:55 PM
welp, im helping on something secret (i wont say :af:) so I have the files (no i wont tell you what the final smash is :srs:) so i made a video

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacks: Episode 13- Waluigi vs SSBU Newcomers
lol I thought you were gonna have some versions of the Villager and Mega Man PSAs in the video since you're working on them, too AFAIK. Wonder what you're doing for Waluigi.


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 05, 2013, 03:33:27 AM
You really are trying to wipe Pit out of existance. :srs:
im kinda hoping a complete port will be made over diddy xD i want goku over pit but i also want waluigi D: