The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So looking forward to this. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I must say Waluigi is looking outstanding. I'm glad to see Waluigi is getting his spotlight back, especially from such a gifted PSAer/model importer/texturer. Truly a work of art. Looking forward to this remarkable masterpiece.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dang, I was gonna say something nice about Waluigi, but i anything i say will be overshadowed by what Lee said lol
Really looking forward to seeing how Waluigi turns out though, gotta love the purple guy.
WAA!


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Aww man. D: I'm missing out on so much Waa. ;-; My Internet needs to come sooner. >:v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Lee on May 11, 2013, 05:07:58 AM
I must say Waluigi is looking outstanding. I'm glad to see Waluigi is getting his spotlight back, especially from such a gifted PSAer/model importer/texturer. Truly a work of art. Looking forward to this remarkable masterpiece.
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on May 11, 2013, 09:12:10 AM
Dang, I was gonna say something nice about Waluigi, but i anything i say will be overshadowed by what Lee said lol
Really looking forward to seeing how Waluigi turns out though, gotta love the purple guy.
WAA!

why thank you good sirs, we have put alot into making Waluigi as best as he can, also Lee you forgot Animator on that list =P

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 11, 2013, 08:54:42 PM
Aww man. D: I'm missing out on so much Waa. ;-; My Internet needs to come sooner. >:v
So that's where you've been all this time




Will this also be put over diddykong cuz i kinda want to keep goku over pit xD?

My Internet should be coming this Thursday. So I'll send you the Menu files if I do get Internet on that day. I'll also make a thread about the discoveries I've made, so everyone will know which files to edit. I'm getting impatient of waiting. ;-; I'll look into the Hammer and Assist Trophy issues, if those haven't been fixed already. Also, how goes the custom model since the last time you posted progress? Pardon this post for looking odd. I'm posting from my mother's phone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I am making sure to keep tabs on this, I am really looking forward for this to be released
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now for a update, still nothing much, been busy with a few other projects and things, to keep the this going alive did you guys want me to upload another video?





May 18, 2013, 11:24:08 AM #85 Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 11:25:02 AM by marioking64DS
Quote from: joke king on May 18, 2013, 10:51:55 AM
*cough*P:M*cough*

check your PM or P:M





alright, with all the character models out of the way, i can focus on Waluigi once more, next step is to bring the new model in to Brawl

for the mean time with the release of Biker Luigi it features Waluigi so... its somthing i guess Model Edit, Biker Luigi/LuigiWare




Don't suppose you need any more beta testers, correct? Since Project M is growing a bit tiresome, I've been looking for a good PSA, and I do love giving feedback on these things.

Quote from: Dark Aura on May 24, 2013, 02:15:06 AM
Don't suppose you need any more beta testers, correct? Since Project M is growing a bit tiresome, I've been looking for a good PSA, and I do love giving feedback on these things.

its always open for feedback, also sorry people on the lack of progress, been busy with work as of late so i'll fill you in on whats happening with Waluigi, Me and KJP are working on putting in more voice clips and sounds and as for the model i've shown off before hand i'll be rerigging him i feel after doing the Biker Bros and Wario Knight i can do a better job for Waluigi and also learning how Brawl deals with yellow eyes and etc.