The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

if all else fails, use the original textures from Brawl. like Marios or Luigi's or if all else fails use Waluigi's
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

To keep the hype going...

I'm working on finding which files Brawl reads for character icons, names, etc. to make the replacement seem more "complete" than before.

I'll list what everyone knows of and what I found.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm very close to completely replacing everything Pit with Waluigi. I just need to look through the Brawl ISO a bit more...

I'd post pictures, but my personal computer has no Internet... Yet it can strangely connect to Skype...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Pit? Pit Who? by the time you are done, there will be no Pit.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 22, 2013, 11:59:38 PM
Pit? Pit Who? by the time you are done, there will be no Pit.
Exactly. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Ultraxwing on April 22, 2013, 10:10:27 AM
if all else fails, use the original textures from Brawl. like Marios or Luigi's or if all else fails use Waluigi's
I'd rather there be a new Brawl texture instead of the Assist Trophy's. The one Brawl uses is too flat.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


hmmm im thinking when your done imma put him over dedede so i can give him an attack where he pulls out a small petey piranha and it eats ppl and he can walk around n stuff while petey has someone in its mouth. xD if thats ok with you of course? Id collab hahaha

Quote from: rax189 on April 23, 2013, 04:29:06 AM
hmmm im thinking when your done imma put him over dedede so i can give him an attack where he pulls out a small petey piranha and it eats ppl and he can walk around n stuff while petey has someone in its mouth. xD if thats ok with you of course? Id collab hahaha

i dont see why not




So... I've been told to post this, on behalf of KJP.


Again, posting on behalf of KJP... Since he's having internet troubles.

Anyway, fair warning, there is a LOT of pictures here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Gamma on April 23, 2013, 08:00:10 PM
Good god he's everywhere. D:

ITS WALUIGI TIME!

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 23, 2013, 07:53:32 PM
Again, posting on behalf of KJP... Since he's having internet troubles.

Anyway, fair warning, there is a LOT of pictures here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


good job, one little thing tho, he has Wario's icon




Quote from: marioking64DS on April 22, 2013, 02:08:45 AM
i guess to keep this place alive i'll show off the model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

again all he needs is to be Textured
So unless I'm mistaken, thats the Brawl model with either Mario or Luigi's gloves...possibly Classic Wario's, right? Mine was from Mario Sports Mix, so yours has better quality, and better rigging since this guy was rigged a while ago. lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait to see your's textured. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Actually... If I recall correctly. MK's model is made from scratch.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 23, 2013, 11:12:54 PM
So unless I'm mistaken, thats the Brawl model with either Mario or Luigi's gloves...possibly Classic Wario's, right?
err....

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 23, 2013, 11:19:25 PM
Actually... If I recall correctly. MK's model is made from scratch.
this man is correct