The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 14, 2013, 06:11:38 PM
You just watched the Pit version.

I was just double-checking.

And as I edited, looking back at the trailer, Diddy couldn't have been used as the base since he whacked him with the racket.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Say, that Waluigi looks pretty great so far. Love the new moves and animations. ;D

And that texture looks amazing!

Quote from: rax189 on September 14, 2013, 05:15:54 PM
wow... just wow, great work, only thing id work on is when he picked diddykong up and hit him with the tennis racket, cuz it looked a little odd but yea looks great and ill be downloading :)

Still cleaning that animation up and Thanks
Quote from: SwingSet on September 14, 2013, 05:54:57 PM
This got me weeeeet all over... :>.>:

Waluigi got wet all over 1:32 the trailer =D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 14, 2013, 11:58:39 PM
Say, that Waluigi looks pretty great so far. Love the new moves and animations. ;D

And that texture looks amazing!

Thanks! =)








That Model the soundpack and moveset.

Is it me or does his head look too big?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on September 15, 2013, 12:20:30 PM
Is it me or does his head look too big?

I think it might be you





SHUT UP AND TAKE MY COINS!!!
Oh wait, Waluigi stole my coins earlier....
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I personally have no interest in Waluigi as a character, but this is some quality work.

From what I've seen of your latest tease, he fits in very well and lookslike he was in the game the entire time. Excellent work.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Amazingly well made!
I shall be ready for the release :>.>:

Really love the model though.


Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 15, 2013, 05:05:09 PM
Waluigi looks amazing

Thanks dude

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 15, 2013, 05:15:18 PM
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY COINS!!!
Oh wait, Waluigi stole my coins earlier....

yeah, he dose that

Quote from: Shun_One on September 15, 2013, 08:17:54 PM
I personally have no interest in Waluigi as a character, but this is some quality work.

From what I've seen of your latest tease, he fits in very well and lookslike he was in the game the entire time. Excellent work.

Thanks man, its great to see that even tho someone like your self who doesn't like Waluigi and still appreciate the time and effort put into this.

Quote from: Dark Hazard on September 15, 2013, 08:29:15 PM
Amazingly well made!
I shall be ready for the release :>.>:

Really love the model though.

Is your body Ready?

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on September 15, 2013, 08:48:15 PM
nice
Indeed it is




At first, I was like "daww but I use Project M"

But then I was like "ZOMG HES MAKING A PM VERSION YAY!"

Seriously bro. This looks awesome. And thank you for making a PM version!

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 16, 2013, 02:38:00 AM
At first, I was like "daww but I use Project M"

But then I was like "ZOMG HES MAKING A PM VERSION YAY!"

Seriously bro. This looks awesome. And thank you for making a PM version!

Thanks dude, and i feel that everyone should enjoy the wonders of Waluigi

i also might add a game play video on a weekly bases