The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

So, yeah; Project Melee clone engine. It's a thing for sure now. This should definitely be included in the official pack later.

Quote from: dmick on September 18, 2013, 04:30:09 PM
So, yeah; Project Melee clone engine. It's a thing for sure now. This should definitely be included in the official pack later.

I doubt they want anything todo with Me, they rejected me for joining there team and also doubt they'll give me a copy of the code just to add Waluigi to vBrawl for everyone to enjoy.

but on a lighter note, I'll be uploading gameplay footage of Waluigi on a when ever i want bases like now

so can see the changes we go though out now and when his ready!




Quote from: marioking64DS on September 18, 2013, 10:55:12 PM
I doubt they want anything todo with Me, they rejected me for joining there team and also doubt they'll give me a copy of the code just to add Waluigi to vBrawl for everyone to enjoy.

but on a lighter note, I'll be uploading gameplay footage of Waluigi on a when ever i want bases like now

so can see the changes we goes though out now and when his ready!
Aw, that sucks. You could at least see if they could make it for P:M. Your stuff shouldn't go to waste like that.

Cool!

Quote from: dmick on September 19, 2013, 12:02:20 AM
Aw, that sucks. You could at least see if they could make it for P:M. Your stuff shouldn't go to waste like that.

Cool!

if there's a large demand for Waluigi to be apart of the P:M roster I'll see if we can work something out.




Quote from: marioking64DS on September 19, 2013, 12:50:53 AM
if there's a large demand for Waluigi to be apart of the P:M roster I'll see if we can work something out.
Consider me as demander #1. haha


Absolutely...outstanding. Consider my mouth shut on any problems with how detailed the model is, you've closed it with the hype you jammed in there. Lovely, lovely, lovely! If the Project M Back Room sees THIS, I would think a slight revision of decision would be in order.

Quote from: Tttttsd on September 19, 2013, 02:51:17 AM
Absolutely...outstanding. Consider my mouth shut on any problems with how detailed the model is, you've closed it with the hype you jammed in there. Lovely, lovely, lovely! If the Project M Back Room sees THIS, I would think a slight revision of decision would be in order.
Demander #2, I bet.

Darn right. As uh, nice I guess as Roy is, and as good as it is that they are refining him(he had so much potential) I feel like Waluigi would be such an out-of-nowhere update and a cool EXTRA add-on. Like, you know, optional and stuff. Plus Clone Engine(that's the real cool thing)

Quote from: Tttttsd on September 19, 2013, 02:51:17 AM
Absolutely...outstanding. Consider my mouth shut on any problems with how detailed the model is, you've closed it with the hype you jammed in there. Lovely, lovely, lovely! If the Project M Back Room sees THIS, I would think a slight revision of decision would be in order.

The P:M Team know this project exists and im sure it's been pasted around there team by now. Having Waluigi part of the official roster would be cool but they have there own characters there working on, but like i said if there is a demand for it I'll see what i can do.




Demander #3. Waluigi is godlike, P:M is godlike, he just has to be in there.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok, to save form putting it off, i have sent a message to the team and project lead of P:M to see if we can come to an agreement on Waluigi, BUT i expect them to ignore all such messages and what not, so at lest im trying to make people happy on my end.




Quote from: marioking64DS on September 19, 2013, 11:43:32 PM
ok, to save form putting it off, i have sent a message to the team and project lead of P:M to see if we can come to an agreement on Waluigi, BUT i expect them to ignore all such messages and what not, so at lest im trying to make people happy on my end.
Yeah, we (I assume I can talk on their behalves) are glad you did that, even if it doesn't work out.

Are you looking into using modules to have him over a few characters? I know most people wouldn't care if ROB was gone, for instance. Maybe once the next update is out, you could have someone help you to make a custom pack that has him over some character and a modified CSS to have him closer to the Mario characters (assuming the clone engine thing doesn't pan out).

there is already a pit .rel so he can be ported
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 20, 2013, 12:03:29 AM
there is already a pit .rel so he can be ported
So he can be placed over virtually anyone? Even the P:M version?