The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: justadood on October 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AMQnQ that hurt man...
Sucks to be you. Too bad. Waluigi Time!

Quote from: justadood on October 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AMbesides, he should be more like Wario than mario/luigi
No. He should be more like Waluigi. And not a Wario clone.

Quote from: justadood on October 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AMand even THEY have the enlarging body parts on some attacks...
Who cares?

Quote from: justadood on October 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AMdo i need to mention luigi's ass on his AAA combo?..
No. You don't need to.

Quote from: justadood on October 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AMyou guys are trying too hard to make him seem "cool" or something
Are you [censored]ting me right now? :srs:

Quote from: justadood on October 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AMbut in reality, i feel like he'd fit in better if you tried tto style him like his yellow bro...
No. We don't need a Wario clone.

Quote from: justadood on October 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AM
...and what I said about the Neutral B of kirby/dedede was just that the visual effect of AIR moving should be what we see with his scream...
He already has that sort of GFX. It just needs to be adjusted a tad.

Quote from: justadood on October 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AMHe isn't Scott Pilgrim or Deadpool, so he shouldn't be BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!
Oh. Okay. So now we're going to the conclusion that a text exclamation = breaking the Fourth Wall. That makes no sense at all, whatsoever.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

That's a lot quotes from just one person. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 13, 2013, 01:27:22 AMThat's a lot quotes from just one person. :P
I was going to have each word in a quote, but I decided against that since King has been posting regularly on this thread, and I would've found that annoying if it was done to me.
Waluigi kinda is a bit like Wario since a good amount of his animations seem a bit simple, similar to how a good amount of Wario's were too. Also we don't need Waluigi to be as similar to Wario as Luigi is to Mario because 1. that wouldn't work out from just size and personality differences alone, 2. so many people want Waluigi in Brawl, they don't want to be playing as the purple stick using basically the fat yellow guy's attacks. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: justadood on October 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AM
QnQ that hurt man... besides, he should be more like Wario than mario/luigi, and even THEY have the enlarging body parts on some attacks... do i need to mention luigi's ass on his AAA combo?.. ...all i'm saying is that it would make the attack more WALUIGI styled... you guys are trying too hard to make him seem "cool" or something, but in reality, i feel like he'd fit in better if you tried tto style him like his yellow bro... ...and what I said about the Neutral B of kirby/dedede was just that the visual effect of AIR moving should be what we see with his scream... He isn't Scott Pilgrim or Deadpool, so he shouldn't be BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!
....... soooo fake brooo, you obviously dont see the current beauty in this psa, or shuld i say piece of art ;)

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 13, 2013, 01:27:22 AMThat's a lot quotes from just one person. :P
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 13, 2013, 03:40:32 AM
I was going to have each word in a quote, but I decided against that since King has been posting regularly on this thread, and I would've found that annoying if it was done to me.
Waluigi kinda is a bit like Wario since a good amount of his animations seem a bit simple, similar to how a good amount of Wario's were too. Also we don't need Waluigi to be as similar to Wario as Luigi is to Mario because 1. that wouldn't work out from just size and personality differences alone, 2. so many people want Waluigi in Brawl, they don't want to be playing as the purple stick using basically the fat yellow guy's attacks. :/
I find it easier to break down complicated posts. Because I find posts without proper formatting (i.e. capitalization, spacing, periods, etc) somewhat difficult to figure out without breaking them down.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: justadood on October 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AM
QnQ that hurt man...

Lol, if you found that offensive/hurtful, you really shouldn't be on the Internet at all. That's something I learned the hard way. :P

Anyway, to get back on topic, I can hardly wait to try this. I'm no Waluigi fan at all, but this PSA looks real well done with great attacks and animations. Great job. I look at this Waluigi and want to improve my own stuff. I'm excited just looking at it. ;D

Quote from: KingSexyPuff on October 13, 2013, 02:24:22 PMI find it easier to break down complicated posts. Because I find posts without proper formatting (i.e. capitalization, spacing, periods, etc) somewhat difficult to figure out without breaking them down.
That makes sense, also I too can't wait for Waluigi, not that often that someone makes a PSA/moveset and I have to force my self to do other things to avoid sitting on thread constantly asking questions about it. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 13, 2013, 05:03:23 PM
That makes sense, also I too can't wait for Waluigi, not that often that someone makes a PSA/moveset and I have to force my self to do other things to avoid sitting on thread constantly asking questions about it. xD
Where is the like button? This needs to be remembered...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sorry guys for the lack of content, i have been busy with work and Pokemon X, please understand.




Quote from: marioking64DS on October 17, 2013, 03:27:43 AM
Sorry guys for the lack of content, i have been busy with work and Pokemon X, please understand.
These are good reasons. Carry on!

Quote from: marioking64DS on October 17, 2013, 03:27:43 AM
Sorry guys for the lack of content, i have been busy with work and Pokemon X, please understand.

Don't worry about it. All I ask is that when you return, if BJ updates, is to try Maya animating as it is a super powerful tool.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 17, 2013, 03:44:21 AM
Don't worry about it. All I ask is that when you return, if BJ updates, is to try Maya animating as it is a super powerful tool.

All animation controllers have been set up for all character in the making for quite some time now, once the new BrawlBox is out things are gonna look better!




Quote from: marioking64DS on October 17, 2013, 03:27:43 AM
Sorry guys for the lack of content, i have been busy with work and Pokemon X, please understand.
My life is Pokemon X, work, and school right now. We share the same life :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: marioking64DS on October 21, 2013, 09:17:13 PM
Hey guys, video, new, its here, somewhat pokemon related!

Waluigi Vs PokemonTrainer
Waa edgeguarding will certainly liven up the P:M metagame.