The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlazingFury on December 27, 2013, 12:33:33 AM
Does anyone have a waluigi sound pack for the old toon link hack that someone can send me. A good sound pack that completely replaces toon link's voice and sfx. Also, does anyone know if there is a crowd chant sfx for waluigi in a brawl match? Well I ask that bc otherwise they will shout out "Toon Link, Toon Link"! I dont want that neither would anyone else. So I request  a good soundpack with a crowd chant for waluigi. thanks:)

I still have it in my vault. I released it some ages ago, but it's in 4shared, so you will need a free account there to download it.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 27, 2013, 12:34:41 AM
Just wait for the new Waluigi. He'll be having a sound pack.

I really don't want to wait any longer for the new waluigi hack, marioking64ds stated that the  hack won't be released anytime soon so in the meantime I really want a soundpack for the old toon link hack.

Post Merge: December 27, 2013, 05:11:57 AM

Quote from: Mortimer on December 27, 2013, 03:57:43 AM
I still have it in my vault. I released it some ages ago, but it's in 4shared, so you will need a free account there to download it.

Ok see here's the thing your soundpack didn't completely replace toonlink's voice/sfx I just want a soundpack that completely does sorry:

Post Merge: December 27, 2013, 05:14:58 AM

Hey KingOfTheHillJigglypuff for the soundpack are you including a crowd chant for waluigi in a brawl match. I would highly suggest that you do so if you havent yet.

Post Merge: December 28, 2013, 03:57:51 AM

Problems with waluigi:

1. No crowd chant for him in a match
2. His assist trophy will still appear.
3. Snake's codec will display toon link's/pit's, anyway to get rid of it at least?

Post Merge: December 28, 2013, 03:59:48 AM

Anyone have a waluigi soundpack that completely replaces toon link's voice/sfx to send me? I would really appreciate it.

lol replacing snakes codec and making his assist trophy not appear... why would anyone go trough tons of work to take out this things its just not worth it especialy snake codec if thats even possible and to make waluigi assist trophy not appear you would probably need a custom made code.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the assist trophy is as simple as to replace it with another existing assist, pretty sure it'll work, only thing is that there'll be one assist with more possibilities to appear...

Quote from: dikekoj on December 28, 2013, 03:35:22 PM
the assist trophy is as simple as to replace it with another existing assist, pretty sure it'll work, only thing is that there'll be one assist with more possibilities to appear...

or just rig a differrent model to it so it wont be "waluigi"
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 28, 2013, 03:42:32 PM
or just rig a differrent model to it so it wont be "waluigi"
Yeah, that could work. Just replace the sound pack. And make new animations for whoever the Waluigi replacement would be.

...

But then again. More Waluigi in Smash isn't a bad thing.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 28, 2013, 03:58:22 PM
But then again. More Waluigi in Smash isn't a bad thing.

exactly
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't remember, was Snake's codex full speech dialog or just text with a few sounds here and there? If just text then surely that'll be editable at some point if not already. For the Assistant trophy, yah just make a new hack or find some existing one that replaced Waluigi with one. Or better yet, use a code to make only Waluigi appear...oh wait that'd be the opposite of your intentions. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Has anyone made a kirby hat and kirby power for waluigi? I wonder how I could make it for the old toon link hack?

Quote from: BlazingFury on December 30, 2013, 11:06:30 PM
Has anyone made a kirby hat and kirby power for waluigi? I wonder how I could make it for the old toon link hack?

gee calm down on teh toon link version.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 30, 2013, 11:19:51 PM
gee calm down on teh toon link version.

Ok your right the toon link hack sucks it's 2 years old, too outdated, I just hope the new one comes out soon then I can port it over to toonlink with kirby hat/power, crowd chant, snake codec removed, pokemon stadium name, and waluigi assist trophy gone. I just want the waluigi hack to be perfect you feel me :srs:

Quote from: BlazingFury on December 30, 2013, 11:06:30 PM
Has anyone made a kirby hat and kirby power for waluigi? I wonder how I could make it for the old toon link hack?
Will you just wait for the new version to be released?

Why waste your time begging for a Toon Link port of the old version, when the new version might just be around the corner?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 31, 2013, 12:00:44 AM #432 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 12:06:09 AM by BlazingFury
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 30, 2013, 11:30:20 PM
Will you just wait for the new version to be released?

Why waste your time begging for a Toon Link port of the old version, when the new version might just be around the corner?

I know man my bad, I got to be patient I just want a perferct waluigi hack now so bad!!! I will have to wait my ass off for this hack!!!

Quote from: BlazingFury on December 31, 2013, 12:00:44 AM
I know man I got to be patient I just want it so bad:)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524