The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Less off-topic, more Waluigi.

The Toon Link one is outdated. This new one is sexier and better than the older one.

End of story.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 31, 2013, 01:31:36 AM
Less off-topic, more Waluigi.

I need that on a t-shirt
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I had to remove my waluigi, just to get my GF to play. she mained Pit and only played as him. my sister likes Toon Link, and one of my friends likes Diddy Kong. I can't win.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

December 31, 2013, 01:39:33 AM #438 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:40:43 AM by BlazingFury
Ok Im ready to move on, no more toon link crap until the new waluigi hack is released. Though I still want waluigi over toon link, I will figure out a way to port him.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on December 31, 2013, 01:34:35 AMI had to remove my waluigi, just to get my GF to play. she mained Pit and only played as him. my sister likes Toon Link, and one of my friends likes Diddy Kong. I can't win.
Wasn't there a Captain Falcon one? I don't know how outdated it is but it might still work. Otherwise
General Ourumov Says You Can't Win
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 31, 2013, 07:38:10 AM
Wasn't there a Captain Falcon one? I don't know how outdated it is but it might still work.

The great Niar_Himself says:

-It's only a model import, not a PSA.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Niar_Himself on December 31, 2013, 01:00:01 PM
The great Niar_Himself says:

-It's only a model import, not a PSA.
The cow says:

-Moo.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 31, 2013, 03:31:53 PM
The Waluigi says:

-Wa!
and the seal says:
-Ow Ow OW
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on December 31, 2013, 01:34:35 AM
I had to remove my waluigi, just to get my GF to play. she mained Pit and only played as him. my sister likes Toon Link, and one of my friends likes Diddy Kong. I can't win.
Hes over Yoshi and D3 as well

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on January 01, 2014, 04:23:41 AM
Hes over Yoshi and D3 as well

your welcome
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here, have some hype. I hope MK will be okay with this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 01, 2014, 10:58:50 PM
Here, have some hype. I hope MK will be okay with this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:srs: :>.>:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 01, 2014, 10:58:50 PM
Here, have some hype. I hope MK will be okay with this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It was to be expected.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

O[censored]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]