The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice to see you back. Hope the WAA is ready for testing soon :)

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 21, 2014, 01:41:34 AM
GUY forgot to tell you we've been back in action for sometime now.
No problem, you have been busy with your dog, so we wait even a Waluigi alpha release, just a commentary, not a demand :P

Can't wait for Waluigi version 2, i did import Waluigi over Luigi one slot awhile back but once the BrawlEx clone engine came out and we had a Pit rel i gave the moveset a shot and i loved it! The new version looks like it will be 5 times better and i will definitely rig some models over WAAA's boneset so he has some cool alt-costumes. ;) If you need anyone to test him, i am more than willing to.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




January 22, 2014, 02:04:51 AM #560 Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 02:10:46 AM by HailToTheKingJigglypuff
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 22, 2014, 01:59:40 AM
Carol of the WAA
now imagine that song, being sung by waluigi, in this scenario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on January 22, 2014, 02:04:51 AM
now imagine that song, being sung by waluigi, in this scenario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So Waluigi x Rosalina is the kind of canon you go to war for?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

That song was amazing. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 22, 2014, 02:10:57 AM
So Waluigi x Rosalina is the kind of canon you go to war for?
wait... what? no, I look up followups and happened to have found that. if that were somehow canon, WAAd help us all

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Apparently it's the new "love couple thingy" so far we haven't seen Waluigi get a girl, and according to fanart, that girl would be Rosalina since she's basically the only other girl in the Mario universe besides Pauline.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 22, 2014, 02:34:41 AM
Apparently it's the new "love couple thingy" so far we haven't seen Waluigi get a girl, and according to fanart, that girl would be Rosalina since she's basically the only other girl in the Mario universe besides Pauline.
Pauline is hideous anyway. she doesn't exist to me

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 22, 2014, 01:59:40 AM
Carol of the WAA
That's better :D, besides, about the waluigi couple thingy, if Waluigi stays with Rosalina, Warioo will stay all like a Forever alone...

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on January 22, 2014, 04:56:34 PM
if Waluigi stays with Rosalina, Warioo will stay all like a Forever alone...
Not true, Wario has Captain Syrup from the Wario Land games, Well they are kind of rivals, But Syrup flirts with Wario a lot. Anyway we better get back on topic, Waluigi Time. Bust a WAA

just WAAtch it. Waluigi costars
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on January 22, 2014, 07:42:04 PM
just WAAtch it. Waluigi costars
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What the hell did i just watch......