The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on January 22, 2014, 07:42:04 PM
just WAAtch it. Waluigi costars
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Waluigi is still alive, because he's... WAAH!!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on January 22, 2014, 08:00:29 PM
What the hell did i just watch......
a taste rubberfruit with a scoop of WAA! in the mix
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 22, 2014, 08:07:18 PM
Waluigi is still alive, because he's... WAAH!!
precisely

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

The WAAAH will never die, it will be nice to port it to someone else....like R.O.B. because i like Pit



Be careful, MK.

You don't want to make the world implode on itself with so much Waa.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 23, 2014, 03:08:17 PM
Be careful, MK.

You don't want to make the world implode on itself with so much Waa.
KJP's right, one WAAH is one thing, but 4 WAAH!? is like a Waluigi apocalypse in one single match o_O

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 23, 2014, 02:17:49 PM
im-a just put this here

Waluigi Free-For-All
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 23, 2014, 10:30:43 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


how do you think it is working on Waluigi?, i have a drawer at my desk just dedicated to pants




Quote from: marioking64DS on January 23, 2014, 11:18:15 PM
how do you think it is working on Waluigi?, i have a drawer at my desk just dedicated to pants
......Seems legit, any way i can't wait until you release the hack , if you didn't i will die T.T

January 24, 2014, 04:18:16 PM #580 Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 04:21:11 PM by TravixMan Productions
Quote from: Piccolo on January 22, 2014, 07:39:00 PM
Not true Wario has Captain Syrup from the Wario Land games, Well they are kind of rivals, But Syrup flirts with wario a lot. Anyway we better get back on topic, Waluigi Time. Bust a WAA
Don't forget Mona from the WarioWare series.  If I remember correctly, Mona has a crush on Wario.  And Wario seems to like Mona as well.  (Remember the dream he had in WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgames?)

Back on topic, Wa



this thread is so full of spam it's starting to look like beyond's old thread...

Is it really spam? It's all of us getting hyped for the Waa, and KJP, who is a moderator, is like the leader of us making this so-called "spam". ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.