The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on February 03, 2014, 04:52:11 PM
How would Project M adding Waluigi hurt the sales of Smash Wii U/3DS? If you haven't noticed, big brother Nintendo could care less about our purple plumber. Besides, people will have both games regardless, in the same vein that people have more than 1 of the official Smash entries.
Seems legit, but if they release waluigi it will be great, we wanted that since Melee, maybe even since 64

Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on February 03, 2014, 04:52:11 PM
How would Project M adding Waluigi hurt the sales of Smash Wii U/3DS? If you haven't noticed, big brother Nintendo could care less about our purple plumber. Besides, people will have both games regardless, in the same vein that people have more than 1 of the official Smash entries.
Exactly what I thought. Even though I can see how people think, I think it's a bit unlikely that the sales of SSB4 will be affected by Waluigi being in PM. It's a mod for SSBB, and this is a brand new Smash Bros coming, in HD. And even if it wasn't in HD, people would get it anyways, even if they have PM, and even if Waluigi was in it. I'm glad to hear that the PMBR said it was possible that Waluigi could get in, though! :D Sad they said they were'nt looking for newcomers now, though, so I guess we just have to keep "spamming" them with messages and tweets. Waluigi, especially this Waluigi, deserves a spot in PM more than anyone else.

Quote from: WwwWario on February 03, 2014, 05:54:07 PM
Exactly what I thought. Even though I can see how people think, I think it's a bit unlikely that the sales of SSB4 will be affected by Waluigi being in PM. It's a mod for SSBB, and this is a brand new Smash Bros coming, in HD. And even if it wasn't in HD, people would get it anyways, even if they have PM, and even if Waluigi was in it. I'm glad to hear that the PMBR said it was possible that Waluigi could get in, though! :D Sad they said they were'nt looking for newcomers now, though, so I guess we just have to keep "spamming" them with messages and tweets. Waluigi, especially this Waluigi, deserves a spot in PM more than anyone else.
Yeah that's why i feel good, they said they weren't looking for newcomers BUT they say they will add it by petition of the fans so we got a chance lml

Also Project M has a Smashboards area for customized content for it in particular, so you could put the Project M version of Waluigi up there with some info and stuff, show off the hard work, and get feedback that will allow him to flourish in a more Melee oriented environment in case anything is off with the Project M version(I'm sure he'll be very good but it always helps to have other opinions).

The only way I could see Waluigi being in P:M hurting the sales of Smash 4 is if Waluigi is in Smash 4, and he's like a hidden character or something, or is shown off as one of the chracaters to like buy the game for since he is only an AT in Brawl. I can understand if him being playable in P:M would hurt that way, but even then it shouldn't really effect the sales of the game. Like ya'll have said, it's Smash Bros in HD, or atleast much better quality than Brawl, Wii U will probably be bought for that game alone, so many amazing characters are being in there, new changes are being added to the gameplay like the ledge grabbing has been changed a bit. The only way I see this game not getting sales is if someone leaks the full game online before or right after it's released, or if the game just gets destroyed or something. :P We shouldn't have to worry about anything.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

February 03, 2014, 11:36:51 PM #620 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:38:39 PM by King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc)
then the die is ready to be cast. all we need is a petition of some kind to show our support for waluigi being included into PM. still a little unsure though; dont want the PMBR getting bombarded further wiith character requests
let's just hope BrawlEX can be updated soon enough for cloning Pit, as it would make the process run smoother for the PMBR if this were to go thru.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 03, 2014, 11:36:51 PM
then the die is ready to be cast. all we need is a petition of some kind to show our support for waluigi being included into PM. still a little unsure though; dont want the PMBR getting bombarded further wiith character requests
let's just hope BrawlEX can be updated soon enough for cloning Pit, as it would make the process run smoother for the PMBR if this were to go thru.
Apparently one of the PM leaders say somethimg about that the Pit and Sonic Clone engine was fully functional but they haven't used it yet......So that must mean something

as soon as it's confirmed to be up and running i suppose...

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

i might try looking into the gct of PM and try doing this myself. might be a huge failure lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 04, 2014, 12:53:40 AM
i might try looking into the gct of PM and try doing this myself. might be a huge failure lol

I don't understand why PM wont give us the codes they use that pisses me off  >:( I want to play samus from project m but of course the game froze because I need a code for it  :notimp:

I wish to use .rel files but we cannot either, anyway where getting out of topic sadly :'(

i thought i read it was possible to use brawlEx with P:M...

so, it doesn't need to be oficial

GUYS!

https://www.change.org/petitions/project-m-back-room-add-waluigi-to-project-m

Each and everyone of you - sign this. Found it now, and 30 has signed so far. Looks like we need 5000 to get there, but this is another way to show our interest. Sign! :)

Lol.

Quote from: WwwWario on February 03, 2014, 05:54:07 PM
so I guess we just have to keep "spamming" them with messages and tweets. Waluigi, especially this Waluigi, deserves a spot in PM more than anyone else.
Seriously? You think annoying us with spam is going to make us want to add this Waluigi?

Good luck.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2014, 05:12:36 PM
Lol.
Seriously? You think annoying us with spam is going to make us want to add this Waluigi?

Good luck.
Haha, don't worry pal, I wrote "spam" with quotemark. I didn't mean it seriously ;)