The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I swear you keep upgrading this model to look better and it works every time. The pants now look even better, for instance! Can't wait for more progress, hoo~

Quote from: Rage83(Xenov) on February 21, 2014, 10:36:14 PM:o
Waluigi's new form looks so good!
What if I told you this isn't his final form?

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Words can not describe that new Waluigi model.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

if he cant be in sm4sh, then let him be one of the greatest PSAs to come to Brawl and Project M (I consider it to be its own game, considering on how far it's come)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 21, 2014, 10:56:31 PM
if he cant be in sm4sh, then let him be one of the greatest PSAs to come to Brawl and Project M (I consider it to be its own game, considering on how far it's come)

no project m is a mod. no matter how far it has come, it is a mod. not a game. and it doesnt matter if they dont add him to pm because anyone can do it themselves

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 21, 2014, 10:37:56 PM
What if I told you this isn't his final form?

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 21, 2014, 11:06:15 PM
no project m is a mod. no matter how far it has come, it is a mod. not a game. and it doesnt matter if they dont add him to pm because anyone can do it themselves

i said 'I' consider it a game, as in personal opinion. and that's what i meant with waluigi joining PM; i probably shouldve clarified that

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 21, 2014, 11:10:44 PMi said 'I' consider it a game, as in personal opinion. and that's what i meant with waluigi joining PM; i probably shouldve clarified that
It was clarified, he just didn't understand that you were stating your opinion with "I consider it to be it's own game." Even though it's a mod, it is starting to feel like it's own game now with the modified engine, new characters and added costume slots, new stages and so on.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'm so hype for this PSA, even if it requires me to reconfigure his voice for BrawlEx.


Nope this is his true form.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 22, 2014, 02:39:08 AM
Nope this is his true form.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

we NEED that as an alt

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 22, 2014, 02:57:26 AMwe NEED that as an alt
I actually do have this model, along with a bunch of other Mario models by apochedgie, need to get them into 3ds Max though since they're still in the .mdl files for SFM. If you want marioking, I can send you the model in a 3ds Max scene for you to rig him, might need optimizing since he was made for Source Film Maker which has higher standards, though then again it'd be best to modify him to fit the new Waluigi model so you'll probably want to edit him anyways. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Or, I can give it to you marioking on Monday, forgot that I didn't have the tool to extract the model on this computer. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.