The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 02, 2014, 04:48:14 PMToday MKDS64 will post something, be prepared o_O
>Implying.

Don't be so quick to predict someone.

He could post something today. He could post something tomorrow. He could post something next week. You'll never truly know.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yes, Exactly. He's just too sly to predict.

A new Alt for Waluigi...kinda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: marioking64DS on April 04, 2014, 12:30:48 PM
A new Alt for Waluigi...kinda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not very convinced but well, this can be another Alt for Waluigi

Quote from: marioking64DS on April 04, 2014, 12:30:48 PM
A new Alt for Waluigi...kinda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I prefer waluigi more colorful becuase that is his true apperance but since brawl has dull colors it makes sense to make waluigi's color scheme the same as his assist trophy.

It is so hard to contain myself when looking at this thread, I'm so full of hype and constantly want to know what is not finished in the PSA.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 05, 2014, 01:34:51 AM
It is so hard to contain myself when looking at this thread, I'm so full of hype and constantly want to know what is not finished in the PSA.

I feel the same.

I didn't really care much for the Waa when I first started... but now...

Man, I can't wait.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So is the waluigi coming on April 15 If I'm correct
NINTENDO
I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it :( so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Where the hell did you get a specific date?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NintendoIGN on April 06, 2014, 10:34:03 PM
So is the waluigi coming on April 15 If I'm correct

I don't recall saying anything about release dates




My bad I don't know where the 15 came from I just curious for April
NINTENDO
I will get into modeling characters soon enough, I am currently going to school for 3D modeling. any knowledgeable help with modeling message me it would be greatly accepted and appreciative. I have tried modeling a sample project for ultra knuckle joe in the past but have failed at it :( so again any knowledge and support would help and be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

curious as to what the last alt costume is.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on April 06, 2014, 11:46:07 PM
curious as to what the last alt costume is.

I'll be showing it off soon enough. when the time is right




Typical: You post an idea for a Waluigi alt and no one mention it, post a fake date and everyone lose their head xD