The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 07, 2014, 12:07:34 AM
Typical: You post an idea for a Waluigi alt and no one mention it, post a fake date and everyone lose their head xD

already used to it.




Can I make this for the PSA? :af2:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFpNY8OlySo
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Yah
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: marioking64DS on April 07, 2014, 03:12:46 AM
you can if you want
Well I was asking if I can do it as an official alt or something, like have the model now, or have to wait until it's released before I can import it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Interesting, maybe MK64DS could give it a try and then maybe we could have Waluigi in PM :D

April 08, 2014, 11:31:19 PM #833 Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:43:10 PM by marioking64DS


...The plot thickens!



oh and looks like I need to change Waluigi's Icon




Quote from: marioking64DS on April 08, 2014, 11:31:19 PM
...The plot thickens

inb4 Nintendo steals your work on Waluigi and put him in.

I can dream, can't I?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can in fact xD, but i still wait and update to the WAAAH! :D

Well, posting about it isn't going to help.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Waluigi. on April 14, 2014, 06:27:30 PM
Lol. Well you may think that, But if i didn't post that you would not have responded. Meaning it did help.


It would be better for this thread to stay quiet until MK posts something of substance, rather than a bunch of hyped up users spamming the thread with posts like yours and throwing the thread off topic.

He knows very well that his thread is due for an update, but he's quite busy with his job. So he doesn't have much time to work on Waluigi.

If you want to start a conversation, then ask something about his potential moveset, rather than point out how inactive this thread is.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 14, 2014, 07:07:31 PM #838 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:22:52 PM by Mr.W
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 14, 2014, 07:03:57 PM


It would be better for this thread to stay quiet until MK posts something of substance, rather than a bunch of hyped up users spamming the thread with posts like yours and throwing the thread off topic.

He knows very well that his thread is due for an update, but he's quite busy with his job. So he doesn't have much time to work on Waluigi.

If you want to start a conversation, then ask something about his potential moveset, rather than point out how inactive this thread is.
Yeah, Yeah, I get it. Which reminds me, Is Waluigi's Final Smash the same as before?

Quote from: Mr.W on April 14, 2014, 07:07:31 PMWhich reminds me is Waluigi's Final Smash the same as before?
We're working on ideas for a new Final Smash.

I'll see if I can give info without revealing too much.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]