The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: marioking64DS on April 20, 2014, 02:23:54 AM
Oh boy incoming, New ALT

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






[/center]
............  :srs: What the hell? well this is very weird but well, i will not discuss it

April 20, 2014, 02:33:05 AM #901 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 02:34:16 AM by Not Kratos


The part in the video where he smacked the Waddle Dee with the tennis racket was the best though.


Waluigi wants KATE PLUS EIGHT!

*Cough*

Now that MK has shown the new alt, I'm allowed to elaborate on the Down Special shown in the video, alongside other moves (though you'll need to ask about those). Feel free to ask about information on any move that isn't the Final Smash. :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I was hoping this would be an alt. ((and I was kinda expecting it but whatevs)) This shall be the only costume I use.  :P
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 20, 2014, 02:48:07 AM
Waluigi wants KATE PLUS EIGHT!

*Cough*

Now that MK has shown the new alt, I'm allowed to elaborate on the Down Special shown in the video, alongside other moves (though you'll need to ask about those). Feel free to ask about information on any move that isn't the Final Smash. :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh so that are the Tekken moves that were put on Waluigi? :D

So that's where those hacks came from, I had seen BitF Waluigi hacks before but kept forgetting to look it up, very nice choice of an alt. ;D
Now what's the status of testers? Still needing them? I'm sorry it's just that this is one of my most wanted hacks and really REALLY want to be a tester. I'm usually more composed but this moveset just looks too f-ing awesome! :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 20, 2014, 03:42:43 AM
So that's where those hacks came from, I had seen BitF Waluigi hacks before but kept forgetting to look it up, very nice choice of an alt. ;D
Now what's the status of testers? Still needing them? I'm sorry it's just that this is one of my most wanted hacks and really REALLY want to be a tester. I'm usually more composed but this moveset just looks too f-ing awesome! :srs:
I agree with you, im waiting this hack with too much hype and if you need a tester still, i be glad to be one of them



I mean, who DIDN'T see that coming? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 20, 2014, 03:02:46 AM
Oh so that are the Tekken moves that were put on Waluigi? :D
Yes.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 20, 2014, 03:42:43 AMNow what's the status of testers? Still needing them? I'm sorry it's just that this is one of my most wanted hacks and really REALLY want to be a tester. I'm usually more composed but this moveset just looks too f-ing awesome! :srs:
Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 20, 2014, 03:56:53 AM
I agree with you, im waiting this hack with too much hype and if you need a tester still, i be glad to be one of them
I believe he's still thinking on what to do.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I really don't get Waluigi's Neutral B, is it supposed to be a homage to one of his games or is it just a made-up ability? I could definitely see Waluigi using something like his Liar Ball/Whiskered Eggplant or Bob-ombs in place of his current Neutral B, it would fit a lot better flavor-wise and could offer a lot of practical utility such as improving his spacing game.

Quote from: zatu on April 20, 2014, 07:02:31 PM
I really don't get Waluigi's Neutral B, is it supposed to be a homage to one of his games or is it just a made-up ability?
I believe it's a made up ability as a homage to his Brawl in the Family appearances.

Quote from: zatu on April 20, 2014, 07:02:31 PM
it would fit a lot better flavor-wise and could offer a lot of practical utility such as improving his spacing game.
His spacing game is already great. His long range helps greatly with spacing himself away from foes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I like the creativity they gave his neutral B, not many movesets have custom effect files so I like seeing this custom-made "WAA!!!" effect in action.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: zatu on April 20, 2014, 07:02:31 PM
I really don't get Waluigi's Neutral B, is it supposed to be a homage to one of his games or is it just a made-up ability? I could definitely see Waluigi using something like his Liar Ball/Whiskered Eggplant or Bob-ombs in place of his current Neutral B, it would fit a lot better flavor-wise and could offer a lot of practical utility such as improving his spacing game.

To be fair, not every character in smash is 100% faithful to the original media they come from(DK Headbutts for one), I feel we have covered enough "homages" for him.

The main reason why the B move is the "WAA!" is, well yes the BitF comics helped with the idea but also I wanted Waluigi to do something with his Mouth to match up with Wario's B move.

Much like how both Mario and Luigi use Fireballs but work differently. I honestly couldn't see Waluigi eat/chewing so I went with the next best thing Yelling.

The move plays a huge part in his playstyle. trust me on that.