The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on April 24, 2014, 07:42:24 PM
The nice thing about modding the game is that a person now has a choice with what is in their game. This applies here as well. No one says you have to use them. :)
Well you're right, don't misunderstand me, the only Alt that i don't like is the Brawl Waluigi alt, but the Strikers and the BitF i like them, but well it's decision of MK and KJP

I think the AT Waluigi alt was included so people could still use the bajillion Waluigi retextures with this moveset, otherwise I don't think it would've been necessary but that's just me. Personally I love the more alts that are made because like everyone has been saying, you're not forced to use every texture and it adds more variety.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

any hints at the fs?.. even like whether it'll feel more like the wario's does? like, not how wario's is a power up, but how it's just really goofy looking, but effective, or if it's inspired by a certain game or a certain style of waluigi's many different character roles...?
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on April 26, 2014, 10:57:31 PM
any hints at the fs?.. even like whether it'll feel more like the wario's does? like, not how wario's is a power up, but how it's just really goofy looking, but effective, or if it's inspired by a certain game or a certain style of waluigi's many different character roles...?
We will reveal it when we see fit. We're still in the planning phases.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well i hope you guys can have fun with it :) i know this kind of stuff can be tedious, so thanks for sticking through and helping make the game more fun, for everyone else as well as yourselves :D
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 26, 2014, 11:23:17 PM
We will reveal it when we see fit. We're still in the planning phases.
.............Too many questions and so much damm time -_-

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 28, 2014, 12:01:37 AM
.............Too many questions and so much damm time -_-
Well, think of it this way. If they're taking this long to reveal it, it must be something spectacular!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on April 28, 2014, 12:02:51 AM
Well, think of it this way. If they're taking this long to reveal it, it must be something spectacular!
Maybe that's why we all hyped by the WAAH! D:


Aaaaaaand back to the petitions again =_=
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


that petition is still going on?!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Segtendo on April 28, 2014, 03:34:19 PM
Aaaaaaand back to the petitions again =_=
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 28, 2014, 04:22:31 PM
that petition is still going on?!
Always man...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: marioking64DS on April 29, 2014, 03:38:01 AM
not matter how meany sign it, isn't really going to change anything.
Oh... ok, sorry, I didn't know :/

Quote from: marioking64DS on April 29, 2014, 03:38:01 AM
not matter how meany sign it, isn't really going to change anything.
Sadly True Story u_u