The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: marioking64DS on May 06, 2014, 02:43:47 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58714.msg1240796#msg1240796

Hmmm... has Biker Waluigi been shown?

Also, I saw... somewhere that a Waluigi in a suit with two coat tails, top hat, and rose existed... might have been just some art I saw, but in the back of my mind it's been my assumption.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Quote from: Nebulon on May 06, 2014, 03:03:15 PM
Hmmm... has Biker Waluigi been shown?

Also, I saw... somewhere that a Waluigi in a suit with two coat tails, top hat, and rose existed... might have been just some art I saw, but in the back of my mind it's been my assumption.
Yeah i suggested that image to be an alt, but idk if MK is gonna do it or not ._.

Maybe it's Mr. Γ? All I know is that it took me a bit to actually find the "Γ" letter on the internet. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


May 09, 2014, 06:28:11 AM #995 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:29:31 AM by justadood
i thought of Wawaluigi...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'M JUST A DOOD

Judging by the silloutte it resembles Macho Waluigi a.k.a. Walurambo.

Here's something to tide you guys over. Hopefully, MK will be okay with this, since I'm not revealing anything "hidden to the public".

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Brstmguy on May 09, 2014, 07:48:38 AM
Judging by the silloutte it resembles Macho Waluigi a.k.a. Walurambo.

I hope the new alt is Walurambo too  ;D

Quote from: KingofChaos on May 09, 2014, 04:47:13 PM
Here's something to tide you guys over. Hopefully, MK will be okay with this, since I'm not revealing anything "hidden to the public".

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

FINALLY Clone Engine Waluigi :D

Glad to know that waluigi will occupy his own slot in the future.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Oh yeah, Waluigi time!
On a side note, will we be able to choose which boss SFX he'll replace? I'm hoping to replace Ridley's, but that's just personal preference.

Quote from: Mariohuge9001 on May 09, 2014, 07:06:07 PMOh yeah, Waluigi time!
On a side note, will we be able to choose which boss SFX he'll replace? I'm hoping to replace Ridley's, but that's just personal preference.
We haven't decided which SFX slot he'll use yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i would say replace Porky's SFX's. Also i will sound funny whenever the porky bombs explode it says WAA!.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Replacing Porky's SFX sounds good to me. One question, will all the files for BrawlEX Waluigi, come with the download? So we can just put the files on our SD cards, instead of having to manually do all that BrawlEX work.