The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I wouldn't replace Ridley's (personal preference) because there's a PSA edited to be used over Falcon that uses Ridley's soundbank.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: C. Falcon on May 10, 2014, 12:41:02 AMOne question, will all the files for BrawlEX Waluigi, come with the download? So we can just put the files on our SD cards, instead of having to manually do all that BrawlEX work.
Yes.

But if you have someone over Waluigi's place, then you'll have to edit him into a different spot.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i wouldnt replace Ridley's sfx now that i think about it because of the psa that uses it

edit: ninja'd by seg >.<
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingofChaos on May 10, 2014, 12:46:17 AM
Yes.

But if you have someone over Waluigi's place, then you'll have to edit him into a different spot.
Is it possible to use the soundbank of assist trophies? If not, someone should look into that. You could use Waluigi's Soundbank and preserve the other SFX of characters/bosses

But Waluigi only has a few sounds in his soundbank...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


IMO I dislike Ridley very much, already having replaced him with a different boss. That's the main reason why I'd prefer the SFX over him or at least meta ridley. But I get that the ridley over falcon hack has the whole sfx thing which is why I suggested being able to choose, so everyone can fit their personal preferences. Chances are that's not likely, but hey, a guy can dream.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 10, 2014, 03:20:51 PM
But Waluigi only has a few sounds in his soundbank...
That's a shame then.. I know nothing about SFX, but that's just a suggestion after all lol

Here it is the Alt I have worked on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Did you take some inspiration from [censored] Dasterdly?

If so, [censored]ing awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have to say that I'm really impressed by this dude.

KEEP. IT. UP!!

May 11, 2014, 07:01:49 AM #1015 Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 07:02:52 AM by justadood
awweesome :D it looks like it belongs in brawl, and the moveset perfectly balances with project M ...personally, i'm a fan on the brawl minus community and i've been asking them about characters they'd like to see in the game, and i've been following this for a while, and i was really hoping i could convince you to take this to them after the project m and vbrawl ones you're making are perfected to see if you're interested in giving them permission to work with you on this guy for another version for brawl minus xP ..i know this is really off topic, but i have so much fun playing minus and the gameplay is much quicker than any other version i've played, and i was hoping you would think about it and give me your blessing to ask them to come to you ^^
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: Segtendo on May 11, 2014, 06:37:31 AM
Did you take some inspiration from [censored] Dasterdly?

surprisingly no. It was all based from real leather jackets and biker gangs.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 11, 2014, 06:46:32 AM
I have to say that I'm really impressed by this dude.

KEEP. IT. UP!!

Thanks. im gald you like it.

Quote from: justadood on May 11, 2014, 07:01:49 AM
awweesome :D it looks like it belongs in brawl, and the moveset perfectly balances with project M ...personally, i'm a fan on the brawl minus community and i've been asking them about characters they'd like to see in the game, and i've been following this for a while, and i was really hoping i could convince you to take this to them after the project m and vbrawl ones you're making are perfected to see if you're interested in giving them permission to work with you on this guy for another version for brawl minus xP ..i know this is really off topic, but i have so much fun playing minus and the gameplay is much quicker than any other version i've played, and i was hoping you would think about it and give me your blessing to ask them to come to you ^^

We do have plans for a Brawl- version of Waluigi. we want to make Waluigi as accessible as possible.




everything looks so nice this project is awesome i hope we can download it soon :)

The CSS stuff has been fixed for Waluigi.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh man, this looks awes-
*Notices this is actually an additional alt and the fourth one is still not shown yet*
...oh jeez this hack gets even more interesting by the day