The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingofChaos on May 11, 2014, 12:47:58 PM
The CSS stuff has been fixed for Waluigi.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"'Zaro' Suit 'Sanus'"?!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524



He's not joking, that's actually a dumb typo the Brawl devs made.

I remember for about 2 years, a user named MK26 had an avatar with a fixed typo and a location with the link to the fix. XD

Guess they shouldn't have outsourced development so much.

I'm guessing that they when they decided to not have Zero Suit Samus have her own slot, they saw no reason to fix the typo.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 12, 2014, 03:10:29 AM #1025 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 03:11:24 AM by Queen Chrysalis.
I don't see the typo in my brawl ISO.
Is it on PAL?

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 12, 2014, 03:10:29 AM
I don't see the typo in my brawl ISO.
Is it on PAL?
It's on mine and it's the American copy.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Just checked the File Partition and went to the common5.
Yup...it's in there. :>.>:

i never even noticed until i glanced at ZSS's icon next to waluigi's

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Wow nice work MK  :)  I had a feeling that the new alt would be Biker Waluigi, but Walurambo would have been cool though.  :P

Post Merge: May 12, 2014, 04:58:32 AM

Wow I never noticed that typo for ZSS until now  :o

Quote from: BlazingFury on May 12, 2014, 04:57:19 AM
Wow nice work MK  :)  I had a feeling that the new alt would be Biker Waluigi, but Walurambo would have been cool though.  :P
Walurambo still has a chance.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

it's all up to MKDS and KJP

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I used to think Walurambo was funny. Then people kept asking for it to be an alt.

Quote from: Not Kratos on May 12, 2014, 09:48:15 PM
I used to think Walurambo was funny. Then people kept asking for it to be an alt.
To be honest,I thought that the striker Waluigi was a better alt, but then Biker Waluigi showed up and became my favorite alt. Even better than concept Metaknight.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 12, 2014, 10:01:10 PM
To be honest,I thought that the striker Waluigi was a better alt, but then Biker Waluigi showed up and became my favorite alt. Even better than concept Metaknight.
I agree. I never really wanted Walurambo, but I thought it was a little funny. Then people came begging for it to be an alt, and now I really don't want it to be an alt. I think my main issue with it is it doesn't really fit Waluigi's moveset unlike the other alts which fit just fine.

I'm honestly curious how long the development for just the biker costume took. Must've been quite a while.