The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

you could always try and use the same GFX wario uses for his corkscrew Up B



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on May 24, 2014, 03:09:29 AM
you could always try and use the same GFX wario uses for his corkscrew Up B

His Up-b is done by Particle effects, getting to match up with Waluigi may take sometime, but then again I haven't played around with particle editing with BrawlBox so idk really :V




From my experience with them they aren't that complicated to implement especially when you would be basically coping the process that was done to wario just up scaling the GFX a tad to suit the model or you could always just try and use a common GFX like the ones used by Kirby and MK's nair or Sonic's Fair as those are generic wind GFXs that would simply need to have their X Y and Z rotations/translations edited to match the animation



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: marioking64DS on May 24, 2014, 02:46:07 AM
his not replacing any boss.
Wait, what?! But then where does he get the sounds from? This just gets more and more interesting as it goes along!

Quote from: Mariohuge on May 24, 2014, 03:53:30 AM
Wait, what?! But then where does he get the sounds from? This just gets more and more interesting as it goes along!
But... Isn't there an Assist Trophy that looks slightly like Waluigi? Jussayin'
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Gilgamesh on May 24, 2014, 11:58:49 AM
But... Isn't there an Assist Trophy that looks slightly like Waluigi? Jussayin'
I saw people asking about that, but it was stated that the assist trophy along wouldn't have enough sounds or something. So...

I know they used sounds from the AT, now either it actually uses the ones from that sound bank along with some other sound bank that they added the rest of the Waluigi sounds in or they copied those AT sounds.
So MK did you record without lag/low fps? Whenever I record Dolphin with Fraps it slows it down to 15 fps so I just take the footage and speed it up in Sony Vegas. Is it likely that you have to do the same thing? lol Also I think I'm going to explode from all this excitement for Waluigi that is inside me. O.o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: marioking64DS on May 24, 2014, 02:46:07 AM

Yeah its a placeholder until i think of something better.


how about that vine thing from strykers charged?.. if you need to look up a video, it was called "wall-luigi" iirc

personally, i think keeping it simple and using maybe the same graphic as for wario's up B would be great, but if you're trying to add more uniqueness to the moveset, then maybe it could be a cyclone or that vine thing or maybe even a "waluigi swim" but upwards... idk, i guess i'm just saying you have options
I'M JUST A DOOD

He will have an independent slot in Project M right? Could that download include Stage Expansion Code built-in?
Dust for SSB4!

Project M Mains: Mario, Diddy Kong, Pit and Roy.

Sorry for the lack of Waluigi updates, in the middle of working on other things.

for the mean time, have some pics to look at once and then never again!










I love the last picture.

If you cropped out everything except for Waluigi it'd be like a spark of inspiration, a spark of genius

A spark of Waaaa.

Keep it up, man. I really want to see this released in all it's glory


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: marioking64DS on May 29, 2014, 05:09:01 AM

Wait is that a custom Waluigi shadow or someone else's? If that is someone else's, who, and do you plan on making a custom Waluigi one (assuming that isn't already a custom shadow).
I know most people don't look at the shadows but it's one of those tiny details that really help make a character look official and complete, so knowing how much work you've been putting into this to make him perfect, I'd be surprised if there is no Waluigi shadow.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 29, 2014, 10:52:58 PM
Wait is that a custom Waluigi shadow or someone else's? If that is someone else's, who, and do you plan on making a custom Waluigi one (assuming that isn't already a custom shadow).

yeah I made it a while back




i see, that small spike shape in his shadow's left side is from waluigi's left elbow, and the next spike above that is from his ear :) nice detail, man! you're on a :roll:
I'M JUST A DOOD