The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jeez, that's some quality PSA. Tho, why anyone wants Waluigi so much in Smash? What about him is so awesome?
The master of Dank Memes. Fear me.

Waluigi is love. Waluigi is life. Waluigi is our lord and savior.

Though to be serious, some people want Waluigi in Smash because he's such an overlooked/underrated character with quite a bit of potential and personality to match.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey you should add waluigi to brawl minus.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey I was thinking of giving your Waluigi PSA a actual Final Smash but gotta play a few games he's been in 1st.



Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 05, 2016, 04:08:52 AM
Hey you should add waluigi to brawl minus.
He's already in Minus.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 05, 2016, 11:18:06 AM
Hey I was thinking of giving your Waluigi PSA a actual Final Smash but gotta play a few games he's been in 1st.
We had a more dynamic Final Smash planned, but we had to scrap it, due to limitations, but we're trying it again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 05, 2016, 12:37:03 PM
He's already in Minus.
We had a more dynamic Final Smash planned, but we had to scrap it, due to limitations, but we're trying it again.
Oh ok cool. :) Would love to see a preview or the idea of his Final Smash you guys are cooking up :D



Yeah and also i got an idea for some alternative special Moves
The Neutral Special will be: a "Green Missile" attack with mutiple hits
The Down Special will be: Waluigi spins on like how he spins on the air and screams "WAA!" Creating thorny purple vines behind him, which act as a wall for reflect projectiles.

Does anyone have those codes for vBrawl Waluigi over Pit? Y'know, the 2jab and soundbank ones?
[move] :kdance: [/move]
--luigiman0640

You don't need the 2 Jab code, as the moveset's coding already does the job.

Though for the Soundbank and System name, use these.

Pit has Primid's Soundbank [PyotrLuzhin]
04AD8A3C 00000137

Pit System Name Change v2 [ASF1nk]
044565BC 817CEB10
077CEB10 00000018
57616C75 69676900
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 01, 2016, 03:22:48 AM #1269 Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:47:53 AM by luigiman0640
Alright, thanks, but what does the system name change do?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.
[move] :kdance: [/move]
--luigiman0640

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 05, 2016, 12:37:03 PM
We had a more dynamic Final Smash planned, but we had to scrap it, due to limitations, but we're trying it again.

I don't know if you're aware but Nebulon's pack had a pretty cool final smash where Waluigi would beat up the opponent and then throw a bomb at him. For that reason, I like Nebulon's modification (I think it was his) better than the newest PSA. If the final smash is being worked on I'm glad to hear that!
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: ebola16 on May 04, 2016, 06:57:31 AM
I don't know if you're aware but Nebulon's pack had a pretty cool final smash where Waluigi would beat up the opponent and then throw a bomb at him. For that reason, I like Nebulon's modification (I think it was his) better than the newest PSA. If the final smash is being worked on I'm glad to hear that!

That was the old one and it was discarded for a good reason.
We're still working on it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on May 04, 2016, 07:25:19 AM
That was the old one and it was discarded for a good reason.
We're still working on it.
Alright, that's still good news. I though I'd give a reminder of that final smash. It was acceptable to me but I'm all for seeing something different too.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quick question: I haven't checked the entire thread, so this has probably already been answered, but how will I be able to add Waluigi to a hackless PM that's already been modded quite a bit?

Quote from: WarioMasterDK on June 11, 2016, 10:37:04 AM
Quick question: I haven't checked the entire thread, so this has probably already been answered, but how will I be able to add Waluigi to a hackless PM that's already been modded quite a bit?

same way booting up hackless PM