Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Just got two awesome animations for the Front Smash. It's going to be similar to the Spin Attack, just done twice and different spin directions.

Made a new Up Air as well. Gonna check how all of those look in game


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 05, 2013, 09:16:17 PM #16 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:17:58 PM by OmegaS3
Umm about some of the stuff, is that me Sacred Bow?, it has mi animations and all?

Actually...

It isn't your bow, and it isn't your animations.

That bow (along with yours and it's texture) is ripped from Skyward Sword. Got it from there.

I made the animations myself.

I actually haven't played with your version of SkyLink since the last time I worked on the Skyward Strike (before the Sacred Bow).

So yeah, I never even saw it at work :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 05, 2013, 10:02:53 PM
Actually...

It isn't your bow, and it isn't your animations.

That bow (along with yours and it's texture) is ripped from Skyward Sword. Got it from there.

I made the animations myself.

I actually haven't played with your version of SkyLink since the last time I worked on the Skyward Strike (before the Sacred Bow).

So yeah, I never even saw it at work :P
Same as for mine, I exported the bow, Loftwing,  bettle and Fi from Skyward Sword. Had them rigged and I imported them into Link.pac same for the textures. Well if you need sfx for your skylink just ask I have a pack of them and even sounds i didn't use.

Also you should try it out, the smash attacks you want for yours are actually my tilt attacks haha

I checked your tilt's out, and I didn't really think they fit for a smash attack. Didn't have that "oomph" I was looking for.

Tested out the new smash attacks that I found and they look great. As does the Up Air. Just need to speed them up.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 05, 2013, 10:27:07 PM
I checked your tilt's out, and I didn't really think they fit for a smash attack. Didn't have that "oomph" I was looking for.

Tested out the new smash attacks that I found and they look great. As does the Up Air. Just need to speed them up.
haha well I plan to make my own Skylink PSA own my own, it turned out as mine but then become Sacred. Mine won't even be like the one that is up now. But that is later.

AS for your "oomph" good luck, that is how i was, I couldn't find anything or thing of anything that looked like it had the ability to kill.

Found a weird glitch

For some reason, when Link does the second part of his smash, he repeats the first subaction. I know for a fact that I renamed it correctly, and I even checked it in BrawlBox to see if it was named correctly (which it was)

And for some reason, whenever Link charged up his Skyward Strike, it'd only hit if he used his Side Tilt, never any other attack...

Weird...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 05, 2013, 10:53:41 PM
Found a weird glitch

For some reason, when Link does the second part of his smash, he repeats the first subaction. I know for a fact that I renamed it correctly, and I even checked it in BrawlBox to see if it was named correctly (which it was)

And for some reason, whenever Link charged up his Skyward Strike, it'd only hit if he used his Side Tilt, never any other attack...

Weird...
I hope you mean your sky link, it sounds like a goto offset problem. Check that first, also if your Skystrike has a bit variable set up and the other moves don't have it, It can possible effect the moves.

Nope, I know it isn't a goto offset problem. It doesn't require Goto offsets in the first place.

And the second part was never an error before. It just happened recently.

Have no idea what's going on.

Another glitch I found with the front smash, if you time it correctly, you can essentially do the first part of the front smash forever.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well now its time for you to experience what the Sacred team experienced with there skylink.

Final Smash now works perfectly! (WOOOOOT)

I'll have a vid of it up as soon as I fix the side smash problem

Also fixed the Skyward Strike problem. The GFX doesn't show up, but that isn't a problem.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 06, 2013, 07:01:52 PM
Final Smash now works perfectly! (WOOOOOT)

I'll have a vid of it up as soon as I fix the side smash problem

Also fixed the Skyward Strike problem. The GFX doesn't show up, but that isn't a problem.
Yaay!! What's the matter with the Side Smash? I had a problem for it too with my DF Toon Link...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Whenever you press A to go to the second part of the side smash, he'll repeat the first part. And since he repeats the first part, he can just sit there and spam it to his hearts content.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh... I didn't had something like this... try to take the same hitboxes as the normal link, then scale them to your animation... there is that one RA Bit, but I don't really understand how does it work...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hitboxes aren't a problem, I believe it's the RA Bit. IIRC, that RA Bit allows the smash to go to it's second part. But I don't know what's interfering with it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.