Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

June 06, 2013, 08:05:34 PM #30 Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:35:35 AM by DarkFire
Quote from: drogoth232 on June 06, 2013, 07:00:36 PM
Subroutine SubRoutine23 in the SubRoutines list
Asynchronous Timer: frames=33
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=29, Damage=15, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.8, Z Offset=6.5, Y Offset=0, X Offset=-1, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=1, Bone=29, Damage=15, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.8, Z Offset=1, Y Offset=0, X Offset=-1, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=2, Bone=23, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.4, Z Offset=0.9, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=3, Bone=0, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=9, X Offset=1.5, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=579012226
Synchronous Timer: frames=10
Terminate Collisions
Synchronous Timer: frames=2
Bit Variable Set: RA-Bit[16] = true
Asynchronous Timer: frames=50
Bit Variable Clear: RA-Bit[16] = false
Allow Interrupt


The Subroutine at the beginning is for a sword glow. It has no effect on the move itself (it was there before I changed the timers and it still worked fine).

Any help regarding this would be awesome, because this is the biggest problem that I have left.
Did you try to remove it?
And if it's not the problem, try to add this instead of Bit Variable Clear RA bit[16] :

If Button Pressed: IC-Basic[0]
   Change Subaction: sub action=AttackS4S-2 (or whatever you named it...)
Else
   If Button Not Pressed:
      Change Subaction: sub action=AttackS4S-2 (Or change it to another subaction)
   End If
End If

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 06, 2013, 08:05:34 PM
Did you try to remove it?
And if it's not the problem, try to add this instead of Bit Variable Clear RA bit[16] :

If Button Pressed: IC-Basic[0]
   Change Subaction: sub action=AttackS4S-2 (or whatever you named it...)
Else
   If Button Not Pressed:
      Change Subaction: sub action=AttackS4S-2 (Or change it to another subaction)
   End If
End If



Yes add that but after the terminate collision. Then have the rest of the coding for the attack.
Then when its executed ingame it should work regardless of the RA-Bit.

Another thing is do you see where the RA-Bit=false is. That is for after 50 frames you can't do the second smash, the first smash will be executed again. You can also remove that as well or up the Asynchronous Timer so your second smash window will be higher.

June 07, 2013, 11:37:02 AM #32 Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:38:03 AM by DarkFire
Quote from: DarkFire on June 06, 2013, 08:05:34 PM
Did you try to remove it?
And if it's not the problem, try to add this instead of Bit Variable Clear RA bit[16] :

If Button Pressed: IC-Basic[0]
   Change Subaction: sub action=AttackS4S-2 (or whatever you named it...)
Else
   If Button Not Pressed:
      Change Subaction: sub action=AttackS4S-2 (Or change it to another subaction)
   End If
End If


Quote from: OmegaS3 on June 06, 2013, 10:23:36 PM
Yes add that but after the terminate collision. Then have the rest of the coding for the attack.
Then when its executed ingame it should work regardless of the RA-Bit.

Another thing is do you see where the RA-Bit=false is. That is for after 50 frames you can't do the second smash, the first smash will be executed again. You can also remove that as well or up the Asynchronous Timer so your second smash window will be higher.
I might use this code for a little PSA... or to update one of mine...
I "borrowed" this code from Jrush's Lightning PSA, when I was studying how could he placed 5 A ATTACKS on a character supposed to have 2.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Since Link is oh so close to completion, I'll reveal who I'm working on next.

And he's kinda listed in the OP, although not directly  :af:

Ocarina of Time Adult Link!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm gonna try yours out, I would love to see it to.

Honestly, the only things that are left for my Skyward Sword Link are:

Skyward Strike Graphic to be visible
Skyward Strike subroutine in all the a-attacks (right now, only Attack 11, 12, and 13 have it)
Wall Run (optional)
and maybe a new taunt


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you haven't already seen, I got the new revamped Skystrike Model, that rotates when it is send out. Like in Skyward Sword, all that is left is the transparencies, when its done and I've test ingame to see if it works. I'll send it to you as well. Its not a FLAT 2D plane, it has more of a crescent moon shape, that isn't flat, with a brand new revamped style texture.

Also Drogoth, I noticed in your video, when you had a skystrike on the sword and you slashed the opponent, how did you get that electric sound? (Like pikachu's down smash sfx shock)

Quote from: OmegaS3 on June 08, 2013, 03:44:02 AM
If you haven't already seen, I got the new revamped Skystrike Model, that rotates when it is send out. Like in Skyward Sword, all that is left is the transparencies, when its done and I've test ingame to see if it works. I'll send it to you as well. Its not a FLAT 2D plane, it has more of a crescent moon shape, that isn't flat, with a brand new revamped style texture.

Cool, can't wait to check it out.

Quote from: OmegaS3 on June 08, 2013, 03:44:02 AM
Also Drogoth, I noticed in your video, when you had a skystrike on the sword and you slashed the opponent, how did you get that electric sound? (Like pikachu's down smash sfx shock)

It's simpler than you think.

It's a flag. You go down to it and go to the SFX played or something similar to that. That's how I got the Shield Sound (the clang) and the Electricity sound to play.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 08, 2013, 04:02:18 AM
It's simpler than you think.

It's a flag. You go down to it and go to the SFX played or something similar to that. That's how I got the Shield Sound (the clang) and the Electricity sound to play.
In Brawlbox PSA or Smash Attacks because I never seen a play sound come up

It comes up in both.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok what, Idk what you mean.

I'm in Smash attacks 2.7 right now, Looking at my skystrike and the flag collision is 3A830602. So I know that 8306 is the slash sfx. So how do I click play sound?

Got off from my flight to Texas some time ago, and finally got all set up.

What does this mean?

I won't be able to hack at all for two weeks. All I'll be able to do is maybe change a file name or two, but nothing that requires the usage of BBox. And since I already used BBox to edit the PSA, I can't use PSA to edit the PSA.

So....

Yeah, be back with germane updates soon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 27, 2013, 05:26:13 PM #42 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:28:53 PM by drogoth232
Got back from my vacation and I'm ready to get back into hacking.

The only things remaining are:
1. Fixing up the speed of the ground final smash
2. Making the Skyward Strike graphic show up
3. Fixing the attack 100
4. Fixing the second smash attack

Then I can start working on my next project...

EDIT: Poll has been added. Cast your votes!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hoho! You're back and ready!

Well then, may I help ya on something?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

If anything if you could figure out how to make the Skystrike graphic show up. Its really bugging me because it shouldn't be as hard as it is.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.